Where is Tony?

by Athanasius 129 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Slim He’s said some pretty callous things (like appearing to relish deaths at Armageddon, blowing out a match, human hot-dogs, and so on) but he’s a troubled complicated person that made him relatable, or at least a more sympathetic character than the the other GB members.

Yeah he never came across as an A hole to me. Certainly as compared to some GB members. Anyways probably the one I'd invite to dinner if I had to pick one.

Remember he believes all the hogwash and having seen the results of "localiséd armageddon" I guess in his mind he's doing his best to convince people before it's too late. I get it Toni.

Stan Sleeping with the fishes

Well. The words 'Lett' 'pickaxe' and 'in the Warwick Cellar' did spring to mind.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"22 February 2024 today, a year on.

"Maybe we should remember him each year, TOMO's Day."

A rousing chorus of "Happy Birthday To You" is in order.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Kind of ironic that Ray Franz was removed from the GB because he tried to reform the JW religion. Whereas Tony was probably dropped from the GB because he opposed reform.

• Riley
    Riley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C4TGGtPzBU&t=147s

This is where it all fell apart for tightpants Tony

• Faded
    Faded

Perhaps a wellness check is in order. He's been missing for a year and now people are questioning if he's even alive.

This reminds me of how Shelly Miscavige hasn't been seen in public since 2007, and people think she may have been unalived by Scientology.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Though the Watchtower may have Tony and his wife sequestered somewhere incommunicado, what about his sons and their wives? Has anybody heard what may have happened to them? Has there been any recent sightings of the Morris brothers?

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

While I'll cheerfully categorise them as callous and ruthless, "murderous" isn't an adjective that immediately springs to mind. Even those at the top who have been disgraced have generally lived out a long life.

But perhaps things are changing... 😮

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    what about his sons and their wives? Has anybody heard what may have happened to them? Has there been any recent sightings of the Morris brothers?

One of his sons, Paul is in the Service Committee, while the other, Jesse, is a member of the US Branch Committee.

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

As always ... in Jehovah's Organization, its not what you know, but who you know.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Faded Perhaps a wellness check is in order......

💡🤔🎯Hmmm, not bad...not bad at all

This reminds me of how Shelly Miscavige hasn't been seen in public since 2007

😳😳😳Dah Dah DAAHHH!!!

🔪💣🗡️🪓🪦

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit