Where is Tony?

by Athanasius 263 Replies latest jw friends

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

didn't one of them get promoted when tm3 got canned?

sketchy

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Two of ‘em, actually, just before.

Easier to get the supermajority vote you want if/when you stack the deck in advance.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Apart from their data base of sex offenders, this has to be one of the best kept secrets in Wt history. It’s only a handful of people at the very top who know what really happened. I think his fall out started with the bottlegate video. It certainly wasn’t a good look.

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

Jesse Morris got promoted around the time his dad was removed

i remember how weird it was that mark sanderson was announcing Jesse's part on the program

and i thought, wow, kinda cruel that tony didn't get to

(you know, imagining like at kh level when your kid gives his first talk or something)

anyway, they are so weird

for awhile i wondered if it was some kind of a deal, where if tony left his kid gets a promotion

but the way the disfellowshipping thing works, people who were family members treat you like trash so

with tony's demotion, it's possible all loyalty ties are squished and his kids want to distance themselves for promotion purposes

wt is so evil

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

(i know tony didn't get "disfellowshipped" officially but he may as well have)

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"(i know tony didn't get "disfellowshipped" officially but he may as well have)"

He's definitely persona non grata. Whether he jumped or was pushed, the results are the same. It seems to parallel the whole disfellowshipping vs disassociation difference. There is no substantial difference at all.

I've said before on this subject that if there was nothing negative or personal going on with Tony leaving the GB, they could have promoted him sideways to become a department head or to an imaginary position of seeming, but little actual, importance. Executive Assistant to the GB* or some such.

* Or Permanent Secretary to the Department of Administrative Affairs 😸😸😸

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humphrey_Appleby#:~:text=In%20Yes%20Minister%2C%20he%20is,retains%20during%20Yes%2C%20Prime%20Minister.

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

"permanent secretary to the department of administrative affairs" lol😆

yeah, the gb fds position/"appointment" is fictional anyway, so why not!😜

• JohnR1975
    JohnR1975

Can anyone answer these questions as it’s been so long now?

1. Is Tony and or his wife still active JWs, still going to meetings?

2. If those two houses are now known and he still lives there has there been any sightings at all after all this time?

3. Has anyone been round there and tried to talk to him or at least take pictures?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Found him!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Tony--who ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit