To The Folks

by Farkel 175 Replies latest jw friends

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Farkel:

If you are ever in the Palm Springs/Yucca Valley area, mi casa, es su casa.........

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Farkel,

Please feel free to post your music anytime.

• Farkel
    Farkel

The good part about this thread (my last one) is that the bottom-feeders and losers have revealed themselves. I find it supremely ironic that some people exist and actually FEED OFF OF the angst or even the glories of others. Blood suckers are like that. These people are evil and don't even know they are evil.

Watch out for them, folks. They are evil. I would name them, but it doesn't take much of a brain to recognize them. They feed off the efforts of others, good or bad. Bloodsuckers and losers are the lot of them. These are evil people who probably don't even know they are evil people, but they are.

Farkel

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Farkel: Your music is beautiful but your name calling is what irks me. I love music raised my kids to play instruments and love to listen to Thunder on the acoustic and electric guitar but he doesn't call people idiots.

Ego is one thing but name calling is just childish

• nilfun
    nilfun

I don't think there is any connection between Farkel's talent and Farkel's name-calling. What does one have to do with the other? Maybe I am missing something here.

• nilfun
    nilfun

In other words, whether Farkel decides to engage in name-calling or not has no effect on my enjoyment of his music.

Hope that makes sense.

I'm sorry to see you go, Farkel...

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Since I'm probably considered a "bloodsucker" I will go ahead and answer your question Nilfun. I find it hard to listen to any of Farkel's music because for several reasons I don't respect him. Another example is. . say R. Kelly (the R & B singer). Once I found out that he did things that I didn't respect, I could no longer listen to his music.

I do find it weird though, that someone like Farkel would give a damn about what anyone thinks of him. He prides himself on being an asshole. Besides that, I think that the people who don't like him are in the minority. I think he should stay for the record.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Hi, StinkyPantz,( I know you didn't say it, but I just wanted you to know that) I never thought of you as a bloodsucker..

R. Kelly =

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Niflun: MY POINT WAS that Farkel things that people are idiots for many reasons. As Stinky said I don't respect him or how he chooses to be rude to others. Is his music beautiful yes, but it is sullied by his horrible nasty attitude. What a waste.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Re: R. Kelly

Never liked his music anyway, but I can understand where you are coming from--after all, he engaged in "water sports" (among other things) with under-aged girls. DISGUSTING.

StinkyPantz, I'm sorry that it has come to this, but I do think that it's cool that despite your differences, you think he should stay.

I have never thought that it was okay deliberately hurt people or call them names on this forum--or anywhere.

Some time back, I had become annoyed with what was written by a poster here and I sent that poster a PM because it really bugged me. The poster responded (when they really didn't owe me any type of explaination ) and it really cleared things up. Sort of nipped my aggravation in the bud.

SheilaM, SP, I respect your feelings about Farkel's music being "sullied by his horrible nasty attitude", and I'm not trying to change your mind or invalidate your feelings or anything. I don't know Farkel and he doesn't know me. I guess it's just that I'm really not thinking about his 'attitude' when I listen to his stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit