To The Folks

by Farkel 175 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Okay, maybe I misunderstood you. Do you mean that Farkel only argues with logical people?

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

If I were you, SP, I would PM Farkel and have a really good conversation, as far as PM conversations go!

Have you, or he, ever done that? Give it a try, that's all I want to say!

We are are all human beings, BTW!

Spanner

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

teejay, your words on b-boys board are a tell all about you. Asshole

Stinky, the fact Farkel has ever even replied to you should be a compliment. He doesn't suffer fools.

Spanner...( HIGH FIVE!!!! )

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

NPY,

Spanner...( HIGH FIVE!!!! )

SMACK!!!

Spanner

• teejay
    teejay
    teejay, your words on b-boys board are a tell all about you. Asshole

Sorry, Notperfectyet. Didn't mean to strike a nerve. To each their own.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Spanner-

See the thing is, you give me no credit and Farkel too much credit. I have written to Farkel about our disputes a couple of times, with no reply. He'd rather be childish and only argue in public.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

teejay? strike a nerve????

Yes you did! You either like the guy or not. Which is it? get a spine. And bad words are not the problem here, and you know it.

(spanner... )

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

NPY-

Stinky, the fact Farkel has ever even replied to you should be a compliment. He doesn't suffer fools.

Puh-leese!! He's no more special than the next person .

• teejay
    teejay
    teejay? strike a nerve???? Yes you did! You either like the guy or not. Which is it? get a spine.

Get a spine? Who... me? Now why would I want to go and do something foolish like that?

If you clicked on the link, you'd understand what I meant when I mentioned striking a nerve. See, the Watchtower Society isn't the only cult that's discussed around here. You seem to have membership to another one. Some folks (including you) get as upset when ill is spoken of their particular idol as the average Dub gets when negative comments are made about their beloved gb.

As to whether I like Farkel or not, what do you surmise from the statement, "I don't and won't miss him"? I'll give you a fifty fifty chance of getting it right...

If you need help, axe somebody.

• minimus
    minimus

Teejay

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit