To The Folks

by Farkel 175 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

(((( ))))

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    Maybe it's true about the artistic temperament being quite erratic. But it's not our problem.

It may not be your problem, but for those of us who care, it is. Everyone has their own way of coping with whatever life may deal them, no one, but no one is going to please everyone all the time.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

HEY i need your posts Farkel.

You have a viewpoint that is sorely needed here.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I hope you are winding us up, Farkel.. I would sorely miss your ascerbic wit. Please keep posting .

• Francois
    Francois

Robdar, why would you go back to dial up?

francois

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm very sorry to hear this about your music Farkel. If you don't mind me asking, will you still put your music up on your page? You have a gift, one that I envy and admire greatly, and it would be a tragedy if that gift were not shared with others. But as it is, I understand.

Be well.

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

Hey Fark...

why punish the rest of us poor slobs by leaving cause of a few idiots? *puppy dog eyes, lower lip out a foot* Reconsider, won't ya?

But...if you must go...please don't lose my e mail addy. [email protected]

I've learned so much from you since the January of 2000 day I stumbled onto H2O after nearly two years out of the Borg, physically, but not a moment, mentally.

You've got guts, and a style all your own. People will be missing out on the chance to learn from you if you go, and I'm sad for them. Thanks Cassi for the links, I hope that people will make a note of them for future.

((((((((((Farkel)))))))))))))

essie

(of the thicker-skin-than-i-used-to-have-but-still-a-sentimental-fool-beneath-it- class)

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Farvel...Farkel

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Farkel,

Music is the universal language. It transcends boundaries of land and emotion and the older I get the more I am convinced it is one of the few things worth spending ones time creating. I for one eagerly await your work.

Bon chance - HS

• StinkyPantz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit