To The Folks

by Farkel 175 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    someone should line you all up and whack your pee-pees.

WHEW!!! Thank God I don't have one of those.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Seven006-

I'm going to just leave this whole thing alone for now. I guess for those of you that have been fighting for years this is old news. For people like me that have been hurt in recent months, I guess we should get over it because you "old-timers" are sick of it.

Somebody shoot me for not choosing sides!!!

Who's asking you to choose sides? I haven't. I have a problem with ONE person on this board, but that doesn't mean that I automatically like the others that dislike him. Teejay hasn't always been nice to me and RF definitely has not, so it's not like we are buddies.

Let me ask you this: Suppose you and another person kept fighting and you finally got sick of it. You write this person privately a couple of times to resolve things or at least get a better understanding of them and they ignore your inquiries. Then, you've solely decided to just drop everything, but this person is still an asshole to you and others. At what point do you just say ENOUGH?! Some people NEED to change. I hate that a person as nice as you defends someone who is quite often quite cruel.

Let me share a story with you. This is the main reason for my dislike of this particular poster.

About 6 months ago a person came to this board in real need of support. She started off like most newbies do with lots of questions such as 'how do I tell my family" or "tell me about your experiences". For some reason she brought the evil out of Farkel and he on several occasion told her that her questions were stupid and that she was an idiot. I happen to know because of private correspondence that this girl was suicidal. I wrote to her imploring her to ignore Farkel, but she let it get her down. Finally, after another one of Farkel's attacks she stopped posting altogether and I never heard from her. It truly pisses me off that someone can be so horrible to a person coming here in dire need of support. I'm not saying that we should babysit, but can't a person just NOT COMMENT if they think the person is an idiot? Now I often wonder what happened to her, and if her time being here pushed her over the edge. Being nice to someone that is weaker that you isn't very hard. There is no excuse for such cruelty.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Let me share a story with you. This is the main reason for my dislike of this particular poster

Stinky, who are you talking about? What poster? Show the posts where Farkel ripped her apart. I am curious now.

You say your main reason for disliking him is because of how he treated someone else 6 months ago? Not you? Someone else?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

STINKO .."About 6 months ago a person came to this board in real need of support. She started off like most newbies do with lots of questions such as 'how do I tell my family" or "tell me about your experiences". For some reason she brought the evil out of Farkel and he on several occasion told her that her questions were stupid and that she was an idiot. I happen to know because of private correspondence that this girl was suicidal. I wrote to her imploring her to ignore Farkel, but she let it get her down. Finally, after another one of Farkel's attacks she stopped posting altogether and I never heard from her"...

a serious matter indeed. Farkel attacked her without provocation ? She was pleading for help and Farkel maliciously saveaged her? Do you fear she may have killed herself?

PS.I know we werent talking, but I notice youve seen fit to mention my name in a post above after I specifically requested you not to .So I guess we are talking again, under selective circumstances.( in other words under my conditions)

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    You say your main reason for disliking him is because of how he treated someone else 6 months ago? Not you? Someone else?

Teeny-

Yes. Farkel is rude to me also but I can handle it, this person could not.

It's kinda like: if a guy beats up a child, but has never beat you, wouldn't you still have a problem with him, even though he has never hit you?

I'll send you a PM if you really want to know who it is.

RF-

I can say what I want. If you come up in a conversation I'll use your name.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

RF-

It cut off the rest of my post. First of all, just because we had one freakin' disagreement will not keep me from addressing you. Seven006 brought you up when addressing me, so I used yours and Teejay's names. Please don't be childish about this. I'm over it. Now:

Farkel attacked her without provocation?

I know this isn't hard to believe, he does it all the time.

She was pleading for help and Farkel maliciously saveaged her?

Yes. She was asking for research help I believe and this seriously pissed him off for some reason. I honestly would rather not post these exchanges in case this person still reads the board. I can PM you possibly.

Do you fear she may have killed herself?
    Yes, I honestly do.
  • refiners fire
    refiners fire

.."I can say what I want"....

Can you indeed. Well then so can I . Yes?

..."lots of questions such as 'how do I tell my family" ....Farkel on several occasion told her that her questions were stupid and that she was an idiot. "...

so this girl was asking for advice as to how to help her family, and without provocation the farkmeister attacked her? Is that so? Thats what it says.

I find it most unlikely.

..."I wrote to her imploring her to ignore Farkel, but she let it get her down. Finally, after another one of Farkel's attacks she stopped posting altogether and I never heard from her."....

My God, how dramatic. Do you think she suicided.?? I get the impression she might have from your post . She was suicidal...you implored her....she was depressed...she disappeared.

Do tell. Do elaboarate . please.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

RF-

I'm not good at recognizing sarcasm. Are you being serious? I told you that I'd show you the posts, will that suffice?

Editted: Or are you simply making light of another person's situation? People never surprise me. Somehow I think that even if I show you, you won't believe.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Yeah. Im serious. Yeah Im sarcastic. Yes Im seriously sarcastic.

Send me a link, I want to look whether the Meister is as evil as you say he was , or whether you are exagerrating the events a tad. Looking thru tinted spectacles, so to speak. If youre exagerrating , well, I'll be back to spank you. If youre not, I'll be back and state publicly that you werent exaggerating and are a reliable commentator. Hows that?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

RF-

Can't you just spank me either way?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit