To The Folks

by Farkel 175 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

Cassiline,

I went to the link. This is so funny:

Soon afterwards, everyone was killing EVERYONE else. (Refer to Genesis through Malachi). It got so bad that even God jumped in on the fun and wiped out a number of civilizations, but then God decided to change His ways. He gave us Jesus Christ, who only spoke only of love, compassion and forgiveness. And then they killed Him.

Farkel, don't go! I admit I've never shown any interest in your music, but I'm sure its fantastic (from what I hear). I just think your posts show a great perspective, don't stop posting!

Sirona

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Hey Sirona

LTNS

I hope all is well with you. Great to see you lady.

Hugs

I love this part:

And so Adam walked the face of the earth, naming all the animals and plants, using strange Latin words for both. Naming the fishes of the sea was rather difficult, since scuba gear had not been invented yet, but somehow, Adam managed. Then he noticed that he did not have a mate, as did all the other animals. (It took him a while to notice this. Adam was, apparently, not very bright). And God noticed the same thing, too. God said unto him, "I shall very much like to maketh a mate for you." And Adam said unto God, "Why dost thou talk in Elizabethan English?" And God rebuked Adam for his insubordination.
    So God wiped out all humans on the planet save for Noah and his family. He used "antimatter" to vaporize the dead corpses after the water subsided, so Noah and his family would not have to witness the carnage. (I SWEAR I am not making this up!) The bad Angels who materialized in human bodies went back to Heaven and were promptly sent to their rooms for a "time out."
  • qwerty
    qwerty

Hi Farkel

You will be missed!

qwerty

• Sirona
    Sirona

Cassiline

All is well with me thanks. Hope you are OK too.

Farkel is a corker, isn't he? I guess its the stuff of genius to get p*ssed off with idiots as much as he does. LOL

Sirona

• SYN
    SYN

Um, guys, Farkel just said he won't be posting his music here anymore. I'm sure we'll still see Farkel tearing into silly people here for years to come...

• Freedomrules
    Freedomrules

Hey SYN,

I've been trying to speak to you for a while. I'm moving to Togo,but I understand you are in RSA. If you have time, can we talk about Togo?

Thanks,

Lucia aka Freedomrules

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    Those of you that know me well know that I'm not going to say anything or much of anything anymore in this forum.

Syn

I was commenting on the above comment as well.

Cassiline

All is well with me thanks. Hope you are OK too.

((((( Sirona )))))

I am doing good, thank you!!

Hugs

Cassi

• SYN
    SYN

Lucia, hi, why do you want to move to Togo? It's used to be a one-horse country, but someone ate the horse My email addy is [email protected], if you still want to talk about it.

• Brummie
    Brummie

I remember back in the day when this thread was just the letter "T"

Anyway, a discussion board without Farkel will never do! Plus the entertainment level will drop dramatically and the idiots will rule with an iron rod (take me as a case study).

Farkel, I hope you post more rather than less.

Brummie

• Freedomrules
    Freedomrules

Syn,

I'll shoot you an e-mail, I'm moving there for work.

Lucia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit