To The Folks

by Farkel 175 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay

This thread is a trip.

Farkel's threads of late usually get 8 or 10 replies... a dozen tops! Here, he says he's leaving and the damn thing blows up... 50 replies / 1,000+ views. Wonder what it means...

• larc
    larc

Hey Teejay,

What it means is that we all Like Farkel, and we get upset over his very senative nature. His shy, humble nature has to be understood. The poor fellow, is volatile, and prone to sucking his thumb, when not playing the piano.

Hey brother Farkel, fork you on Friday at the fish fry.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Farkel's threads of late usually get 8 or 10 replies... a dozen tops! Here, he says he's leaving and the damn thing blows up... 50 replies / 1,000+ views. Wonder what it means...

I for one, enjoy reading his post (most of them.....), but I seldom reply since he never replies back. But I do think he is very talented, both in music AND writing ... you're a very clever writer Farkel... don't go, we need your straightforwardness as well as laughs.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Farkel-dude, some of your posts irritate me to no end, and some of your posts touch me beyond words. This site, and this world, is better with you than without you.

Whatever you decide to do, may you have peace and contentment. You've certainly paid for the ticket, maybe it's time to take the ride.

Craig

PS: Wanna compare Egos?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    The poor fellow, is volatile, and prone to sucking his thumb, when not playing the piano.

Hehe

• setfreefinally
    setfreefinally

Larc wrote:

His shy, humble nature has to be understood.

Ditto that! I have never read the writings of a more humble, loving, caring, sweet, patient, kind, understanding person in my life.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

setfree-

Are you being sarcastic?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Keep on tickling those keys, man, and recording it, if that gives you satisfaction. Some people think that our purpose is to be the best we can be, to excel in our field, make the most of our abilities :)

SS

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Meister. Take two tablets and call me in the morning when Im sober. lol

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi Farkel, old friend,

Do whatever makes you feel better. I will miss your comments here though.

I have imagined you visiting here, and the first thing I wanted you to do is play me a song on the piano. We gave the piano to my daughter who lives out in the woods down a long driveway. I could see you and I visiting her and the joy she would have listening to you play. Maybe some day.......

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit