To The Folks

by Farkel 175 Replies latest jw friends

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

SheilaM,

His horrible nasty attitude, is such a broad stroke of the brush for you in my opinion.

You are so wrong, you who professes to seek out healing for people.

Check his history first before you make such acid comments.

And his music, would fall on deaf ears anyways..........

• Brummie
    Brummie

NPY shall we kiss and make up now or later?

Brummie

• gumby
    gumby

Why beat a dead horse

Gumby

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

NPY: You don't heal by being verbally abused and yes his music falls on deaf ears all I hear is him calling people dumb fucks and idiots.

• minimus
    minimus

For the record, I hate to see any poster go but I have seen more than a few leave for various reasons. Thankfully, we all can contribute to the cause of this board.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Farkel is one of the most respected and informative posters on this Forum. Period!!!

A few of you have, quite rightly, seen an acidic part of his character. But please do not confuse this with a personal attack!

"Farkel" is, in my opinion, a kind and good-natured man, but does not entertain those who have a less than logical way of thinking! ... Woe be...etsetera, etsetera...!

And that is my opinion about that...!

Spanner.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Spanner-

"Farkel" is, in my opinion, a kind and good-natured man, but does not entertain those who have a less than logical way of thinking!

Are these your words, or were you quoting somone? Surely you do not believe that everyone that Farkel argues with is illogical. If so, then you are giving Farkel way too much credit.

• teejay
    teejay
    A few of you have, quite rightly, seen an acidic part of his character. But please do not confuse this with a personal attack!

Wow. Seeing the Mac truck and being run over by the Mac truck are two slightly different things.

IMO, Farkel has an ego that far outstrips its need and, when it comes to engaging others in dialog, he is totally clueless as to the affects his words have on people. Or else he just doesn't give a damn.

As far as I'm concerned, none of us has enough space in our lives that we have space to spare for influences that are as caustic as that. I always thought it a tad ironic that, at the drop of a hat, he'd rail against the WTS for their sorry treatment of its members, and then turn around and mimic their behavior. If he was good-natured and big-hearted, he hid it very, very well.

Frankly, I don't and won't miss him.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

My words (of course) Stinkypantz.

Spanner

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

StinkyPantz:

Surely you do not believe that everyone that Farkel argues with is illogical.

Can you tell me (quote) where I said that, SP?

Spanner

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit