To The Folks

by Farkel 175 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Those of you that know me well know that I'm not going to say anything or much of anything anymore in this forum.

However, I will be offering much of my music instead. I won't be posting it here anymore. I've been accused of having a "big" ego for doing so in the past for posting my music here. It's ironic that some people think that people who can make music should not have egos; as if having an ego is counter-productive to producing music. These people who think thus of course go in the class as the biggest idiots since idiots came upon the face of this planet. Strangely enough, those accusers couldn't produce a shred of music to save their sorry asses from being executed if they didn't produce any music, yet they have the nerve to attack me, because I CAN produce music. So be it. The attackers can't do it, but the attackers love to have a field day on those who can. Losers!

So, for those few of you who would like to be updated on the volumes of music I will be recording before I die, just email me and I will be glad to send you what I produce.

Here is where I can be contacted for those who are interested: [email protected]

There are certain people who need not apply, and you know who you are. And if you don't think I know who you are and you DO apply, I will send you to hell. Have a very nice and cheery day otherwise, though.

Farkel

• Cassiline
  • Cassiline
    Cassiline

F

False

• onacruse
    onacruse

A

Ambivalent

• Jesika
    Jesika

Ummmmm Fark?? Did you fall asleep and hit your head on the keyboard??? LOL j/k

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

B

Backgammon

• Brummie
    Brummie

You guys need to click on, Farkel is demanding someone here bring him a cup of Tea.

Brummie

• Brummie
    Brummie

but since I dont want to spoil your game.

C

cup

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

However, I will be offering much of my music instead. I won't be posting it here anymore. I've been accused of having a "big" ego for doing so in the past for posting my music here.

Any performer who exhibits his or her music or shares it with the world as you do has an ego as you have been accused of having. I will pose the question, “Who does not have an ego”? Is this not why people choose to perform for an audience?

IMSHO those who perform have to have an ego, lest they are hurt for those with the dissenting opinions. Ego's do not negate the fact that those dissenting opinions do not hurt when one has put so much time and effort into that which they choose to share.

Is the dissention called for when one puts so much time and effort to please the eye or ear?

Those who do offer dissenting opinions often times act out of jealousy and spite. I think if one realized how much time and effort is put into one piece of music they would not offer such an opinion in the first place. I also believe those who do have an opinion be it a "nasty gram" should not speak in the first place and move on. I realize we all deal with "life's obstacles" presented to us in different manners and there are times when

Your music is an accomplishment in itself. Your sharing it for the world to hear is another.

IMO you music far surpasses that of excellence and I cant wait for your next piece of music. I now have two CD’s of “Da Farkel’s” music and enjoy listening to them with great pleasure.

Thank you so much for all, I mean everything you have accomplished over the years. You have no idea how much your written word and music has touched my life.

I really wish you would reconsider posting here as I know you will be greatly missed by many.

Love

Cassi AKA "Little Sis"

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

one of my favorites....

"History of Everything & Stuff"

http://www.geocities.com/osarsif/doug2.htm

Dammit you can't go away!

More of his essays can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/osarsif/index2.htm

Share this

Google+