Dr. Laura

by AuntieJane 151 Replies latest jw friends

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman
    Ah, yes, another thing liberals are good at is being childish.

Thanks! I work very hard at it! :) Being all grown up is not what it pretends to be, even Jesus said we should be as children are.

By the way, labels while convenient are too limiting. If you really knew me you would not think the "liberal" label fits, I am neither liberal nor conservative.

IW

• herk
    herk
    I am neither liberal nor conservative.

If you're not a liberal, why are you acting like one? And by the way, you misinterpret Jesus just as much as you misinterpret Dr. Laura. Jesus nowhere recommended the silliness and foolishness that are embodied in being childish.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman
    If you're not a liberal, why are you acting like one?

You obviously have not read all my posts. I am neither liberal nor conservative, I am me.

Jesus nowhere recommended the silliness and foolishness that is embodied in being childish.

Prove it! :)

Actually, Jesus spoke of the simplicity and trustingness of children, I am sure he was well aware of the silliness and foolishness that comes along with being innocent and young. I believe he would have much preferred their "foolishness and silliness" as opposed to the hypocrisy of grown men.

IW

• herk
    herk
    You obviously have not read all my posts.

I have read your posts--all of them, and I found that not even one of them contributed anything of value to this discussion. Why are you liberals so ashamed of being called liberals? I'm a conservative and glad that I am. I have no reason to hide it. But it beats me why those of you on the other side of the fence are so afraid to admit what you are.

Actually, Jesus spoke of the simplicity and trustingness of children

Yes, but I think you need a dictionary. Being childish--a perfectly easy to understand word--is nothing to be proud of though you for some strange reason seem to think that it is. Oh, yes--I nearly forgot--you're a liberal, and liberals have their own special language.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman
    I have read your posts--all of them.

Have you now.

Why are you liberals so ashamed of being called liberals?

I said nothing about being ashamed, you need an internet hearing aid.

Being childish is nothing to be proud of though you seem to think that it is.

Now you are being silly.

IW

• herk
    herk
    I said nothing about being ashamed,

Actions speak much louder than words.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman
    Actions speak much louder than words.

No, on a discussion board only words speak for us our actions and intents are unknown.

IW

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    Ah, yes, another thing liberals are good at is being childish

I'd much rather be a childish liberal, as opposed to a judgmental conservative.

Live and let live!

• herk
    herk
    Live and let live!

How ironic! The ones making such a big fuss because they can't stand Dr. Laura are claiming to be the ones content to leave things as they are!

I'd much rather be a childish liberal, as opposed to a judgmental conservative.

And the ones judging Dr. Laura with all the condemnation they can muster are claiming to be the ones who are not judgmental! Honestly, you liberals are not only ashamed of being identified as liberals, you even have no idea what it means to be one.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

herk, show me where I have said anything about Dr Laura?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit