Dr. Laura

by AuntieJane 151 Replies latest jw friends

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman
    How ironic! The ones making such a big fuss because they can't stand Dr. Laura are claiming to be the ones content to leave things as they are!

Freddy would be proud of you, Herk. He was a master at winding a path in so many directions that the most sane man would have trouble following it, you are a master at that too. Of course Freddy was not really sane was he.

IW

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Well, I never claimed to be a liberal, but if it means living you life in a way that makes you happy, while not judging others while they make themselves happy and no one gets hurt in the process. Then I guess you could call me a liberal.

• herk
    herk

Wildhorses,

show me where I have said anything about Dr Laura?

I tho't "Dr. Laura" was the topic of this thread. Additionally, your entry says you'd rather be a childish liberal, the very ones who, all through this thread, have been denouncing Dr. Laura as extremely dangerous.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

herk, I bet you will find a few non liberals in this thread who disagree with Dr. Laura also. I don't know the lady and have never listened to her. I only commented on your post.

IMO it seems you have a problem with labling people.

• herk
    herk
    Freddy would be proud of you, Herk.

More and more just like a liberal! If you have nothing to reason with, start suggesting that your opponent is a JW or a Hitler, etc. When the facts aren't on your side, be a good liberal and start slinging mud.

• herk
    herk

Wildhorses,

you have a problem with labling people.

Perhaps you have a problem too. Perhaps you ought to read the thread carefully before suggesting that others besides liberals are attacking Dr. Laura. Why in the world would conservatives attack her when she defends most of what they stand for? In other words, Why would a Bible believer say it's wrong to believe the Bible?

Herk

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

You are a trip.

• herk
    herk

Wildhorses,

You are a trip.

Thanks for the additional confirmation that you're a liberal despite your denial.

You entered this thread as a know-it-all and now you seem burnt. Good! Maybe you won't get rubbed so much the wrong way when you learn how to be a bit fairer in your appraisal of people and less judgmental.

Herk

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    Thanks for the additional confirmation that you're a liberal despite your denial.

You entered this thread as a know-it-all and now you seem burnt. Good! Maybe you won't get rubbed so much the wrong way when you learn how to be a bit fairer in your appraisal of people and less judgmental.

Herk

I have never claimed to be a know it all and as far as being fare. I believe I am a very fare person. I do NOT judge people. I haven't judged you. I may not understand you but hell. I don't understand a lot of people.

In the future, please try not adding into what I write.

• herk
    herk

Wildhorses,

I believe I am a very fare person. I do NOT judge people. I haven't judged you.

If what you say here is true, you better try to find out who else is using your picture and your profile name. Go back to your first post in this thread, and what do you see? You blocked off something I said and took me to task for it. Don't expect me to apologize when you were the one who entered into a discussion with me while you were in a fighting mood. You wanted a fight and you got one. Now be happy you got what you were looking for.

Herk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit