District Assembly talks about apostates............

by integ 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**PEANUT BUTTER!

THEY SAID IT HAD BLOOD IN IT!

JIF TO BE EXACT! I AM NOT JOKING!**

Wow, I wonder how I missed THAT sound counsel! We had the warning about certain hot dogs, chocolate bars, bread, vitamins and sausage.....but no Peanut Butter!

SO much time and energy was wasted on sheer nonsense.......while the WTS was feeding us bullshit at five meetings a week.

Annie

• happybdaytomeAKAcappucinoOC
    happybdaytomeAKAcappucinoOC

<<<<<<<<<<<<Big Tex>>>>>>>>>>>>

My heart goes out to you. I personally know several girls who were abused by JW men - two are out - n - free and two are still JW. Go figure.

Take care,

Capp

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

BigTex: When I read what those bastards said to you I get an image of them hanging by their toes while I watch you strip them of their skin. That image makes me smile. fileting is really too good for them. I wish we could have protected you. I wish God who you served faithfully had protected you. Sometimes I do think Thunder is right and that he is watching ESPN while atrocities are made in his name.

So, the negative news stories about, say, the Catholic Church are true

You know at least the Catholic church doesn't deny it, that shows the arrogance and utter stupidity of the JW's. That even the friggin rocks are crying out about this cover up but yet they have their fingers in their ears and are saying" La lallallalallallalal I can't hear you victims, I can't hear you children that are tortured."

I really need to go back to fluff this just gets me so angry I could hurt someone

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

(((((((((((((Big Tex))))))))))))))) I hope you are OK now.

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit