District Assembly talks about apostates............

by integ 83 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    they soun very similar to "Baghdad Bob"

LOL@OICU8it2!!

• Francois
    Francois

The society used to be able to get away with the crap they "served" because for most of their history JWs were, in effect, a secret society. No one outside the organization knew much about what was going on and kinda dismissed JWs as misguided Christians out on the lunatic fringe.

This worked kinda like what goes on in superior court in any county in the US. Superior court judges get away with some of the dumbest shit you ever heard of unless and until someone turns some light on in those court rooms.

Well, now the society has created a relatively huge body of very, very angry people - angry about how much the society has hurt them, ruined their families, ruined their hopes for an education, killed their children with their absurd blood policy, ruined their lives with their crappy little man-made cult. I'd say there are as many people out now as there are people in now.

So take all these enemies, apostates, the society has created and couple them with access to the Internet and Voila, there is "new light" alright, but it ain't the kind the WT goes on and on about. The truth about da troof has been leaking out now for a good ten years and the speed at which it's coming out is increasing exponentially.

Y'know how fast a joke can go from coast to coast, even BEFORE the Internet? From the time some wag made up a joke on the east coast till it was told for the first time on the west coast averaged about 24 hours.

Well, the bad news about the Good News travels even faster than that. I have said before that evil contains the seed of its own destruction and that the society of Jehovah's Witnesses was evil through and through. We are merely witnessing (sorry) the end of this man-made cult. In the end, the WTBTS is going to go out with a whimper. Their desparate attempts at manipulating their members not to pay any attention to that little old man "behind the curtain" is failing and I predict that these efforts will become more and more desparate and as they do they will become funnier and funnier until they become nothing but pathetic.

It is well-known that cults attract people who are dysfunctional in large ways, mentally deranged, criminally mentally ill, etc. All one has to do to begin to understand the truth of that statement is to read Big Tex's post. JWs have more child sex abuse, spousal abuse, alcohol abuse, petty criminality, infanticide and other manifestations of dysfunction than any other cult, let alone any other religion.

I feel we will see the end of this deranged little cult in my lifetime, and I ain't no spring chicken any more.

francois

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    I don't know why I posted that.

Big Tex, my darling, it's a part of who you are and when you are faced with injustice and really stupid words like those said at the conventions it's just going to come out. The bastards didn't win, though, because you and countless others on this forum are using your horrible life experiences to help others come out and see a new beginning and a real hope for their future. It's not in vain. AND WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!!! Look at how many newbies we have this week alone!

Love to everyone,

Nina

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Well, now the society has created a relatively huge body of very, very angry people - angry about how much the society has hurt them, ruined their families, ruined their hopes for an education, killed their children with their absurd blood policy, ruined their lives with their crappy little man-made cult.

Exactly right Francois. By their own actions they have sown the seeds of their own destruction. They have created a group of people who have nothing to lose and a great deal of anger towards their former cruel masters. A group that is, on average, better educated, more motivated and financially more well off than the average Dub. A group that year on year digs up more dirt on the Society such as the UN scandal and that weekly launches more lawsuits against the Society for its evil interference in the lives of people whom it has broken. A group that, should it continue to become better organised and co-ordinated, will become a deadly threat to the Society so great that no amount of recruitment of outside talent such as lawyers, and paid-for and staged media coverage will dig them out of the grave they have dug for themselves. The Society has always trumpeted its achievements in bold and bragging terms, now we see them announcing from the platforms of their assemblies the achievement that now dominates their every thought: the creation of their greatest, most powerful and dangerous enemy, i.e., a group that at its core consists of their own wounded!!

• uriah
    uriah

Sharp intake of breath uurrhhaaahh

you mean that THIS is an APOSTATE web site.

Sheesh, I never knew. Am I glad that the Society has lovingly provided me with new light so that I now know what ACTUALLY goes on here and can avoid your VOMIT!!! you know, the smell of VOMIT makes me VOMIT (like everyone else I assume), there is so much VOMIT here (gag - multicolour chunder) God am I glad i was warned about this site (VOMIT VOMIT) god, the stuff is everywhere, in my hair on my clothes up my nose this, this VOMIT. YOU, YOU VOMITERS YOU, help i am drowing in VOMIT, save me brother elder, take me back to those safe meetings and let me accompany you on field ministry and have a bible study with me to erase this smell of VOMIT only s a v e me e e e e e e e e e e.

And then I woke up and found it had all been a dream and I was safely at the assembly... wait a minute arrrrgggghhh its like eXisTanze am I here or there you fools you are all doooooomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Hm... I like the sound of the fear in our enemies' voice, their vain proclamations of divine authority!

They sound like the Iraqi information minister, hee hee hee, "Do not believe the American tanks... I have to go..."

CZAR

• DIM
    DIM

When I was 20 or so it started to really seem like a cult to me...the more they said not to read apostate material, the more i wanted to. Here I am at almost 26, free of the WTS! More talks like this and there will more people leaving!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**The Society has always trumpeted its achievements in bold and bragging terms, now we see them announcing from the platforms of their assemblies the achievement that now dominates their every thought: the creation of their greatest, most powerful and dangerous enemy, i.e., a group that at its core consists of their own wounded!!**

Stephanus;

Very well said!!!!!

Hugs,

Annie

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

""We need to test inspired expressions, how? We do well to ask ourselves..."Is what these apostates saying different from what the Faithful and Discreet slave class say?""

A good example of circular reasoning. Just like: "God is real. Why? Because the Bible says so!"

It is reasonable to expect a little more proof than a claim. To meet the fallacy test, one only has to show an example of a false claim (teaching) from the FDS to expose them.......

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

There have been many GOOD posts related to this topic. I, myself, get soooo sick of the same old response from the WTB&TS on anything and everything that is brought into question. Nobody can ever get an HONEST, ACCURATE AND COMPLETE ANSWER from the FDS class. Only thing that is ever done is to shun, disfellowship, DA, and CALL PEOPLE WITH QUESTIONS....APOSTATES!

Well, to the authorized brothers that view this web site and report back to the "boys in New York", please take this statement and questions back to them and have them HONESTLY ANSWER IT FOR ALL OF US AND FOR THE WORLD:

After review of the WTB&TS history, and recent statements and actions for the past twenty five years, this question (among others) should be addressed:

1. Will you, the faithful and discreate slave class, please present your qualifications and authorizations from GOD? As you know, your history, actions and false prophecy have made this request necessary

2. For the Governing Body of Elders of Jehovah’s Witnesses to make claim and to make decisions which have often been insinuated to have came from Jesus Christ or Jehovah God, calls into question the true motive and operational characteristics of any corporation (religion) which on closer examination, operates by a different set of rules, values and ethics than what is given to the average Jehovah’s Witness. Are you not hypocrites because of your double standards and actions?

3. What will the "Master" say about YOU when he returns? Have you really done your job?

4. Why have you hurt so many people and why do you continue to do so?

5. DO YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE OF YOUR STATEMENTS AND ACTIONS, YOU HAVE SINNED AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit