District Assembly talks about apostates............

by integ 83 Replies latest jw friends

• happyout
    happyout

So, the negative news stories about, say, the Catholic Church are true, but any negative stories about JWs are false??? How do they twist their minds to even think like that???!! Oh my God, I used to totally believe this tripe, and nod along, knowing those "apostates" would face Jehovah's vengeance. Yeeesh.

On the plus side, maybe this will cut down on the trolls like SwordofJah that come here to preach and leave before answering a single question.

And anyway, isn't there some example in the Bible, where it commends the people for researching to be sure they were being taught the truth? What about that?

Happyout (shaking her head in wonder that her otherwise very intelligent family still falls for this crap)

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

What in the world is a counterfeit word?

• be wise
    be wise

There is a light that never goes out, no matter how hard dictators try.

• Satanus
    Satanus

That will give jw's the idea that they have a place to go to, if they ever feel a bit of doubt. Where to go, what to do is always a big concern for those contemplating leaving.

DO NOT RETURN TO THE APOSTATES DOCTRINAL VOMIT

Um, how can one return if one has never been apostate? An apostate would have to return to wt vomit first, after which he could then return to apostate vomit.

test inspired expressions, how

Hey, we're inspired! Oh yeah, i forgot, by satan or demons.

no doubt Jehovah himself is sickened by their lies and distortions of righteous truth".

I guess the old guy's stomache isn't omnipotent. Heh heh;)

SS

• DJ
    DJ

((((((((((((((((((((Big Tex)))))))))))))))))))))) so sorry.....

I hate those teachings. They are so bent on being a cult that I can't believe how long it took me to see it.

• myself
    myself

hmmm, sounds like they are afraid, very afraid.

don't look behind the curtain, I am the great and powerful Oz.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

An animal on the run, that's what they are becoming.

Good.

IW

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    What in the world is a counterfeit word?

"Glibbelthlorp" is a counterfeit word, I believe

Nice to see they're now coming out and actually speeling out what's out there and needs to be avoided - makes it so much easier for the curious ones to find us now!

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I found this topic of discussion very interesting. It seems the brainwashed Jehovah's Witlesses on Witless Zone think the WT has gone a little overboard with their internet warnings.

http://jwzone.org/forums/showthread.php?s=883f829ec65eaf813e2eab91a67c9145&threadid=5288

• blondie
    blondie

Can't see thread, Devon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit