District Assembly talks about apostates............

by integ 83 Replies latest jw friends

• integ
    integ

DISTRICT ASSEMBLY 5/24/03 3:40 PM "Beware of the voice of Strangers".

1) Counterfeit words: Beware of those using "counterfeit words"

2) Flirting: Young ones need to avoid being lured into relationships with un-believers.

3) You trust your Christian parents...Listen to them. You also trust those taking the lead among you..Such as Elders. Come to them if you have problems, or any sins to confess.

4) INTERNET: EXTREME CAUTION SHOULD BE USED.

BEWARE OF APOSTATE WEBSITES- Attendees admonished to avoid this "snare of satan" and "shun badness". Speaker makes statement "There are even web site "chat forums" , filled with such hateful speech, and so blatantly apostate, that no doubt Jehovah himself is sickened by their lies and distortions of righteous truth". He continued.."We need to test inspired expressions, how? We do well to ask ourselves..."Is what these apostates saying different from what the Faithful and Discreet slave class say? "Jesus himself said at Acts 3:23 to listen to this Faithul Slave". "Flee from badness" Rom. 16:17. And by all means brothers.. DO NOT RETURN TO THE APOSTATES DOCTRINAL VOMIT". Some websites even offer questions to ask our brothers and sisters in service...AS IF THEY COULD STUMBLE THEM BY TWISTING WORDS AROUND, IN ORDER TO MAKE JAH'S ORG. APPEAR TO BE OUT OF STEP WITH THE TRUTHFUL SAYING'S OF GOD'S WORD.

5) MEDIA: Do not listen to the "FALSE STORIES" being presented as of late in the media. "many of our brothers have been stumbled by the these FALSE STORIES reports from apostates attempting to manipulate the media against Jehovah's organization. "Keep your senses".

There's more to come........

• Englishman
    Englishman

..Englishman sits back with can of beer in anticipation..

Englishman.

• Swan
    Swan

I LOVE IT!

• unique1
    unique1

Apostates, Is that what we are?

And I thought we were just open minded individuals having discussions about bible beliefs. Boy was I swindled.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Ah.....I guess we really ARE making a difference.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

these strong arm tactics are useless, now. The fact is, every time they show how much xjw's are hurting them, they betray a weakness to doubters within the org. They can't stop the crumbling of the tower now.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    DO NOT RETURN TO THE APOSTATES DOCTRINAL VOMIT

Does this mean that JWs have Truthful Vomit?

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Ah.....I guess we really ARE making a difference.

Yeah!!!

• logansrun
    logansrun

What a repulsive life of fear.

B

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

What the WT does not realize, is that by them warning the "flock" not to view sites such as these that some will actually seek them out. I am proof of that. I was curious as to why they didn't want me to read anti JW material and looked at any and all things I was given links to.

curiosity killed this jw. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit