For the Supporters of Those Who Love Jehovah

by lovesjehovah 194 Replies latest jw friends

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Baptized in ganja
  • lovesjehovah
    lovesjehovah

Simon

I concluded that you were the sites owner, I alluded to it in my reply to your statement that I cannot dictate who comments.

"I cannot stop anyone from commenting because that's how the site is operated. As you may know."

When the time comes, I will offer you something that you can't refuse. You will be the one coming to me on my sites. I am currently working on an app... stay tuned :)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So your directly connected to Jehovah thorough his holy spirit ..... cool !

Do you talk to him and whats it like conversing with the Almighty one. ?

When you converse with him do you get high on Pot first and is that necessary ?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Starting a thread here asking for Jehovah's loving qualities is like the internet equivalent of pushing over the first Harley in a row of Harleys outside a bar - except LJ aint running.

What's with that LJ?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

So not baptised. Okay, clue us in. How have you come to be attending JW meetings? How old are you? If you don't want everyone in your face you're going to have to start showing a little more respect for our intelligence.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Just remembered, Rastafarians love Jah, don't they ...

They also like da 'erb.

Is you a Rastafarian bruvva, lovesjah?

Respec' ...

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

When the time comes, I will offer you something that you can't refuse. You will be the one coming to me on my sites. I am currently working on an app... stay tuned :smile:

Oh ffs . . .

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Is this LARS??? Hi, LARS. I have missed you! You always had a cettain way at looking at life that put a smile on my face. (I also shook my head, but I did smile).

LL

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

LJ ... all the precious ex-jws in ex-jw land will be mine, all mine mwahahaha....

Too funny , I don't think you'll have any competition, no one else wants us.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I loves me Jah too, now pass me that spliff .....

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7c/80/d3/7c80d3e1e8c3ddc4a887270ebe718f5e.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit