For the Supporters of Those Who Love Jehovah

by lovesjehovah 194 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Look LovesJehovah, we aren't intentionally trying to abuse you we just poking a bit of fun toward you for coming to a open discussion forum thats mostly inhabited by ex-jws.

If your intention was to come here and find another friend who was also a JWS, you've miss judged yourself.

You might want to lake a look at JWtalk, that site is run by JWS. and they boot out opposers so you'll feel comfortable there.

• lovesjehovah
    lovesjehovah

The OP asks specifically for people to not mention cats during the thread of his topic...But the entire feed is full of pictures and people screaming cats, how is that not trolling? That deliberately goes against the ethics of the feed, rendering the requests of the OPs subject matter null and void.

If I go on a feed just for apostates talking about their hate for Jehovah, I'm labeled a troll for opposing their beliefs and commenting my love for Jehovah.

Yes, this is a forum for discussion.

HOWEVER.

I outlined that the discussion is just for current JWs and their supporters. Its simple. If that's too complicated of a stance to follow then that's on your intelligence. I welcome all comments, but I am just looking for those who actually take the topic seriously.

• Question_Mans_interpretation
    Question_Mans_interpretation

Do your elders know you smoke MJ? Be Careful my brother in law was DF'd for hitting the pipe, oh but wait, you said you're not baptized. How convenient for you to avoid discipline. Is smoking Marijuana any different from smoking cigarettes? I think they would both be considered unclean habits, right? You don't smoke cigarettes do u? If you love "Jehovah" like you claim then you should quit all unclean habits because remember "jehovah's people are a clean people".

As for the Opening post, I love God because I cant accept a world with out one but I also can't say with out a doubt that his name is pronounced jehovah so I prefer to just say god or lord. As far as what I love about him, I love the world we were given and the potential for human love and compassion to shine at the most unexpected times and how it helps me to be a better person and to reach out and help other people, communities, or organizations/ministries that reach out and help.

Having a meaningfull ministry to support and be a part of that does more for people of all types than just throw doctrine at them has been very rewarding for me and that is something I never got with the jehovah's witnesses because they just didn't reach out to people unless they were trying to convert them.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

A hookah smoking, marijuana smoking, rain stopping witness of Jehovah.

Truly, the end is near

• lovesjehovah
    lovesjehovah

Simon

You don't have the right to dictate who can and who cannot comment on your topic.

Right!

I do however have the right to post a topic directed to a specific audience.

I cannot stop anyone from commenting because that's how the site is operated. As you may know.

But to be treated like this is uncalled for. I have done nothing wrong to you guys. Look at how many comments are actually on subject. Lol.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Look at how many comments are actually on subject. Lol.

I think LOVESJ has a point here.

As far as I can tell, I'M the ONLY ONE who ACTUALLY expressed my LOVE FOR JEHOVAH and WHY! [see above]

The BEHAVIOR of the MEMBERS of this APOSTATE FORUM is simply DREADFUL!!!!!

• lovesjehovah
    lovesjehovah

WE HAVE A LIVE ONE!

Question_Mans_Interpretation

As for the Opening post, I love God because I cant accept a world with out one but I also can't say with out a doubt that his name is pronounced jehovah so I prefer to just say god or lord. As far as what I love about him, I love the world we were given and the potential for human love and compassion to shine at the most unexpected times and how it helps me to be a better person and to reach out and help other people, communities, or organizations/ministries that reach out and help.

Thanks for your honesty. God has a way of helping us all work together. Even if you believe in a God some sort of decency comes from it. Love the username by the way.

I don't agree with forcing beliefs on anyone as well. I feel like we can all interpret and enforce teachings of the bible in a more wholesome way altogether.

Thank you for commenting!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Hey? What about me? WHAT ABOUT ME? WHAT ABOUT ME? WHAT ABOUT ME?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

I cannot stop anyone from commenting because that's how the site is operated. As you may know.

@ loves j etc

in case you havent worked it out--Simon owns this site--the site you plan on buying--lol.

now--wind your neck in--your just beginning to get annoying.

• lovesjehovah
    lovesjehovah

Although this feed has its dings, the ones that actually comment to the subject matter at hand bring that GOLD!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit