For the Supporters of Those Who Love Jehovah

by lovesjehovah 194 Replies latest jw friends

• BelleStar
    BelleStar

lovesjehovah Maybe when you were smoking in the car and it got wet you were in a car wash ???

• lovesjehovah
    lovesjehovah

Anyway.

I cannot troll my own feed.

If I ask just solely for the supporters of Jehovah and current witnesses to comment, those who are trying to force their opposing beliefs on me are the trolls. I am using the site for everything it allows. If you can't come to terms with my views that's on you. I am not asking you to do so. I am merely trying to allow the support of JWs as the sites memo suggests.

;)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It's true. A friend of mine threatened my life because of my faith and works.....lovesjehovah

................................WatchTower/JWs Threaten Our Lives.....CONSTANTLY..

....Image result for watchtower armageddon..Image result for watchtower armageddon

Image result for you reap what you sow bible verse.Image result for what goes around comes around

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

LJ talking to one of his friends at a kingdom Hall ..... " So the other day I went onto one of those ex-jws apostate web forums and I showed my love and loyalty to Jehovah, I did it for his glory and his son my own personal redeemer "

That's cool, praises Jah !

Yes praise Jah !

So you want to go for a drive and toke up?

Sure last one to the car is a rotten egg !

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Okay, okay. I LOVE JEHOVAH.

I'll tell you why: He's just so approachable. You can talk to him whenever you want.

In fact, I just got off the phone with him. It went something like this:

Jehovah: Hello?

Breakfast Of Champions: Hey, what's going on.

J: Who is this?

BOC: Don't you have caller ID?

J: Oh, yeah, that's right. Let's see. . . who is this. . . . Can't read it. Let me get my glasses.

BOC: Hey Jehovah, don't bother with the glasses. It's BOC.

J: Ah yes, ok. What can I do you for?

BOC: Someone started a thread on JWN called "For the Supporters of Those Who Love Jehovah" and. . . .

J: What was that?

BOC: You mean what was the titile of the thread?

J: Yeah, I was distracted a second there. . .

BOC: The thread is called "For the Supporters of Those Who Love Jehovah" and the person who started it. . . .

J: What the hell does that mean? "For the Supporters of Those Who Love Jehovah" --- Is that even grammatical?

BOC: Well, yeah, I'm not sure really what that means either. Anyway, this person wants to talk about you and how loving you are, but he isn't getting very positive responses.

J: Oooookay. . . . So he's on an apostate website and trying to get folks to chime in on how much they love me and shit like that.

BOC: Exactly.

J: Well, here's what I have to say: a) This guy shouldn't be on a goddamned apostate website in the first place. Tell him to get the fuck out of there; and b) Really Breakfast? You're wasting your time on this shit? You've got a life and real stuff to accomplish. Why are you even reading that shit?

BOC: Hey, great points. I should have thought of them myself.

J: Well, actually you. . . . well nevermind. Anyway, I'm interviewing someone in about 2 minutes and I've really got to get going.

BOC: New Governing Body member?

J: Haha, you'll see. . . Hey, take care BOC.

BOC: Ok, you too J. Later.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    those who are trying to force their opposing beliefs on me are the trolls.

No one is forcing anything on you, it's discussion board, that means asking questions and talking about things. Not all of them will align with your ideas. Criticism is not persecution.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It's true. A friend of mine threatened my life because of my faith and works.....lovesjehovah

Well then this truly must mean and proves conclusively that you have been chosen by god himself for joining his earthly organization, the Watchtower Publishing house.

Your in his grace now so be thankful and appreciative of that fact.

So what kind of grass are you smoking now ?

Do your use any kind of vapor or Bong ?

• Simon
    Simon
    I cannot troll my own feed. If I ask just solely for the supporters of Jehovah and current witnesses to comment, those who are trying to force their opposing beliefs on me are the trolls

You don't have the right to dictate who can and who cannot comment on your topic.

• magotan
    magotan

I hope you get the mental help you need.

or, stop trolling

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i think love jehovah is actually Simon--trolling all of us. great prank--love it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit