For the Supporters of Those Who Love Jehovah

by lovesjehovah 194 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon
    I love threads like this. It shows that JWs Love "Jehovah" who did NOT die to save them. Jws would NEVER start a thread stating that they Love Jesus Christ, the ONE SAVIOR. Anyone who is a Christian would. Rather, they leave Christ OUT of the love.

"No one comes to the father except through me"

But they know better ... they are so special (needs).

• jw07
    jw07

So Jehovah is still installed in your head lovesjehovah
    That's one virus that is especially difficult to cure. Once cured you will experience happiness like never before, happiness at your own pace and to your own liking.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Are you people here slow learners?

Image result for don't feed the trolls

Doc

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

"For the Supporters of Those Who Love Jehovah"

My wife is still active and I pay the bills...

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Earlier in this thread: We frequented a spot in the car just to smoke marijuana. Lol. Yes, I know I am unconventional in relation to the rest of the religions beliefs but Jah knows my heart. It's only a plant

Then later: ......I just wanted to start a post that doesn't talk about sorrow, death, disfellowshiping, loneliness, etc. I don't mean to step on anyone's toes at all. Just here to be that one topic that isn't full of sadness.

• never a jw
    never a jw

I picked up the bible and truly read it in 2012.

Really? I looked in your comments for a quote from scripture. Nothing, other than misquoting few times Rev 22:18-19.

• Add to that that you are an unrepentant gay.
    • Add to that that you don't speak JW language.
    • Add the pot
    • Add a forgiving, benevolent God
    • Add a patent ignorance of JW's doctrine

You my friend are an impostor

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    If nothing else, I've enjoyed reading this thread. Thanks to everyone for a great piece of entertainment.
  • KateWild
    KateWild
    Seeing what ails the community that has disassociated themselves with the religion and their relationship with Jehovah. - lovesjehovah

I suspect you won't get a chance to read my response to this statement. But actually you are wrong about this I was unjustly DF'd and tried to get RI'd five times in over 18 months. If you really are interested in me I have a youtube you can listen to with my last JC meeting recorded. Leaving Jehovah was not my choice.

Kate xx

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Look guys. Unky Punky reckons that lovesj is not a JW. The stories are getting siller and sillier and we're all reacting as if they're true. I mean, COME ON! A gay, weed smoking JW that posts on an 'apostate(tm)' forum.

Have I been licking toads again?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It isn't the first time that a person who involves themselves in drugs become interested in god or religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit