For the Supporters of Those Who Love Jehovah

by lovesjehovah 194 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

In light of this thread being about loving Jah lets sing with Eddie Murphy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ghGChEFmXo

• Question_Mans_interpretation
    Question_Mans_interpretation

I notice LJ that you only quoted part of my comment so I want to emphasize that you and I are not a like in love for god.

I must agree with others that u overflow with hypocrisy. Remember it says woe to the hypocrites in the bible.

Personally I could care less that you smoke pot, I myself see nothing wrong with it and it should be legal everywhere however you are part of a religion that would preach and judge it as unclean and if its illegal in your state you could be against Ceasars law. My advice, free yourself from the watchtower and ask the hard questions.

Since you like my name so much maybe you should take it to heart and question everything the men in Brooklyn put out as doctrine as I did.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

LovesJehovah - I understand you would like to share stories and exchange pleasantries with other like minded individuals. Unfortunately, there are some problems with your approach. The Bible is clear on sexuality, smoking bud, and worship that is tainted.

You do know that Satan also transform into an angel of light for the purposes of deceit, right? (*hint*car+water+moon).

I also still believe in God and His Son and that in the future we will live as originally planned. I agree with many of the members on here regarding the Biblical discrepancies and God qualities that seem barbaric at a minimum. Yet the Bible's message when taken as a whole, does offer hope to those with faith in Christ and what he did. Instead of promoting love of God, you should promote love for Christ and God. Jehovah, someone else mentioning, is a Catholic monk's error and thereby the name or pronunciation came into existence. The governing dummies have taken the mispronounced name of God (should be Yahweh) and have mentally enslaved members to THEIR interpretation of the Scriptures.

To come on here and try to get members (forum/JW) to say something positive about the name 'Jehovah' is going to be a tough sell. This is due to the abusive nature in which the governing dummies have taken that name.

While I respect you as a person, you can't pick and choose to start threads imposing rules without actually owning the site. Just saying ;)

• lovesjehovah
    lovesjehovah

Question_Mans_Interpretation

I'm a hypocrite because I smoke pot occasionally and I'm gay? Just because some people may not agree with what I do, doesn't mean I have to take it to heart. I know of my approval from Jehovah. I don't seek approval from man. I know what Revelation 22:18,19 means. Some things were added and taken away from the bible.

As I stated numerous times my relationship with Jehovah is MY relationship WITH JEHOVAH. If I were to listen to every tom and jerry and allow them to sway my beliefs I wouldn't have faith. I'd have youtube and memes. If I were to allow the actions of few to dictate my impressions of a whole, then I would be the hypocrite. I cannot condone the opinions and actions of others when it comes to injustice. I can only see the truth as it is. I use discretion to filter out the things I know are questionable and immoral. God has His ways of focusing us on the real message.

I never stated that we are alike. I, however, actually do test inspired scriptures to see whether they originate with God or not. This is why my beliefs are soo strong. You guys are saying "but the WTS did this, and that." Yes that's bad, if it actually happened, but the crime was committed by the persons involved, not an entire religion. It was not the WTS but "Joe, aged 35 in Brooklyn."

If that's the case, take this into account. Most criminals in America went to school, thus everybody that went to school is a criminal. We are all guilty by association with the educational institution. All teachers in educational institutions train criminals.

That's a very generalized statement that has no premise other than hypocrisy and confirmation bias. Do you understand?

Peace be with you my friends.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Please PM me with an offer and I'll consider it.

Simon I think participation would drop considerably once he makes changes and starts moderating it. You can then just start another site just as good as the original just give notice to everyone on the board the new addy. I think it would work out good for the xjw community and hardly skip a beat in operation and you could pocket some easy money.

• Simon
    Simon
    You can then just start another site just as good as the original just notice to everyone on the board the new addy. I think it would work out good for the xjw community and hardly skip a beat in operation and you could pocket some easy money.

Shhhhhhhhhh !!!! :D

Wait ... is that an App in his pocket? OMG - he's been working on an app everybody ... run, save yourselves !!! (elbows children out the way, trips up a chubby kid to slow him down).

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

. You guys are saying "but the WTS did this, and that." Yes that's bad, if it actually happened, but the crime was committed by the persons involved, not an entire religion. It was not the WTS but "Joe, aged 35 in Brooklyn.

Flawed assertion, when the leaders of these religions create doctrines that cause surmountable harm to humanity it becomes the entire religion and all of its supporting adherents supported those doctrines , then the entire religion is to blame as a whole.

For example the men who made the doctrinal constructs of Catholicism make the entire religion and so on.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Wait ... is that an App in his pocket?

No, he's just happy to see us!

• JWchange
    JWchange

Wow. Lovesjehovah buddy, you certainly have created an interesting thread based on all the responses. i commend you.

My thoughts, at risk of being branded a blasphemer:

I believe in 'The Creator' of life on this planet and am thankful for all the beauty you can see in nature.i certainly love, thank and appreciate 'He who causes to be', the apparent translation of the name.

I am not sure if the 'ass kicking' Jehovah of the old testament, as written by men in the Bible (or Koran), is the above.

I cannot accept our loving creator has the aim of killing 7 billion people.He is a winner not a loser.

i also believe religion sucks, especially when they speak in the Creator's name without authority.

Bottom line: (sorry half this post is to do with bottoms), if I was Jehovah/Allah/The Creator, i would one day publicly kick the ass of religious leaders, including JW Governing Body members, for all the problems they have caused. I would not take it out on ordinary people who are trying to live a normal decent life.

• krejames
    krejames
    I don't know why but this OP and thread make me feel a little bit nauseous. I think I had better stay away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit