What did President Trump say about Sweden?

by kpop 236 Replies latest social current

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Meh.. nothing to see here, everything is ok...

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

yes bugbear and it turns out the spain incident isn't related to terror at all. would trump say this is a cover up? goodness me - is the guy mentally unstable or as the Times suggests is it his intention to ramp up the terror threat even if it means making up stories. In other words, surely as there are 1.6 billion muslims there is much more terror going on and people simply just arn't saying.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Ruby456, the problems with Islam are not isolated to "terror", no one calls it terror when they are killing apostates in saudi arabia, or treating women like cattle in Muslim countries. The whole thing is pandora's box of terrible ideas that go against everything those of us (true) progressives abhor.
  • Bugbear
    Bugbear

Qcmbr

I don´t agree with you on your conclusion:

Sweden, as an example, is experiencing the effects of a viral infection at the exact moment it has removed its ability to cope with this attack - because to cope you MUST use a measure of

Fact is, that crime rates are in Sweden declining. Numbers of prisoners are reduced. Some crimes such as raping have increased. This due to the fact that gov. has reduced the proof burden for the victims.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

well the sweden riot turns out to be drug related.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    well the sweden riot turns out to be drug related

they were making a drug arrest, what does that have to do with the rioting??? The same area had riots in 2010 and 2013, also "drug related"???

The violence in Rinkeby began around 8 p.m., when officers arrested a suspect at an underground station on drug charges, The Local reported. A group soon gathered, hurling rocks and other objects at officers and prompting one cop to fire his gun “in a situation that demanded he use his firearm,” police spokesman Lars Bystrom said.
  • Ruby456
    Ruby456

when we were phobic about the commies then we could blame them for next to everything

earlier on it was the jews

now it is the muslims. yes we are at war with certain parts of the middle east. still I am able to move freely among middle eastern people here in my neigherbourhood who are just as ready to condemn the Ayotollah and Isis as I am.

freemindfade: I was commenting on your link.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

We are at war with political Islam, not Muslims.

• sir82
    sir82

Evidently, the entire world knows exactly what is "wrong" with Sweden, even if the people, oh, I don't know, actually living there don't understand how terrible they have it.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/02/20/swedish_cops_featured_in_fox_news_segment_say_views_were_misrepresented.html

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Everyone keeps over simplifying the mass immigration issue in Europe into a "crime rate". The problem is much more complex than that. The integration into society has failed in many places. They call these "vulnerable" whatever the hell that means. There is social cost everyone avoids speaking of, that fact that this experiment isn't working.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit