Aunt Jemima and Mrs.Buttersworth Need To Be Destroyed!

by minimus 104 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I don’t know why you have a problem with Simon’s post.

• Nitty-Gritty
    Nitty-Gritty

Reading all these posts....

And you think JWs are a problem.

Your whole world is going to pot.

If everyone was JW there wouldn't be all this s**t.

• minimus
    minimus

Right NG . We should all be jws

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Personally, I think the Aunt Jemima and store brand pancakes and syrups all taste the same. For syrup, we just buy the real maple syrup from Vermont (or Quebec or wherever else it comes from). It's a couple of dollars more but since we use it so little, there is no issue with us.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Uncle Bens is going to be gone too.

I read the claim that is so because "uncle" was a derogatory term for negros back in the day. Now whatever shall I call my aunt's husband?

• Simon
    Simon
    Odd that you didn't post the follow-up tweet from the same person

Not really, I posted the two relevant tweets and a link for people to see the whole thread.

Help me out here, I can't connect the dots. Is the "Rugby Football Union" a proxy for "the democratic left"? I don't see how a Rugby league is tied to the US Democratic party.

The left is a mind virus who's infection reaches far. This was a US sourced infection. Or do you believe that this would just spontaneously happen in the UK, without the latest protest trend of BLM instigated by the left?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Those are things that represent slavery.... how about things that were ACTUALLY made by slaves?

The white house..... The statue of freedom on the Capitol?

You can walk TODAY and says... those monuments WERE made by slaves

• minimus
    minimus

So should we destroy everything ever made by slaves? Most of civilization had slave labor.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

If everything built by slaves has to go, kiss goodbye to the swimming pool at Chelmsford.

Oh that wasn't really built by slaves though was it. That was built by fellow domestics for the faithful and discrete slave... class.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

I'm okay with the demise of Aunt Jemima as long as they keep selling the delicious CORN SYRUP, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, WATER, CELLULOSE GUM, CARAMEL COLOR, SALT, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SODIUM BENZOATE AND SORBIC ACID (PRESERVATIVES), SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE inside the bottle. Makes one's mouth water.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit