Aunt Jemima and Mrs.Buttersworth Need To Be Destroyed!

by minimus 104 Replies latest jw friends

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

Part of my 800 album record collection in crates I made with real original crate fruit labels. The gum ball machine is an original 1920s machine porcelain on steel. I bought the 60s 70s and some 80s vinyl rock when I could get it for 25 cents an album. Not its sky high. I need to sell some.

l

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

The dupont can behind the gum ball machine is an estate find. Its an original 1950s 35mm film reel for a movie theater commercial for Dr. Pepper. I have tried to have it digitized but because of copy right no one wants to do it.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Meanwhile, in England...

https://youtu.be/_E-7A5DiquI

• Simon
    Simon

All this banning thing has jumped the shark, they are even banning things that were milestones for black people (such as movie with first Oscar).

Next thing you know they'll be coming for the Robertson's Jam Golliwog Badges ...

Oh wait (puts finger to ear), news just in ... those were already scrapped some time ago

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I'm going to hold on to my DVD of the 1927 movie The Jazz Singer starring Al Jolson as it may become a collector's item like Song Of The South, lol.

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

I love pscyoville. These guys did the league of gentlemen, Inside no 9. I own all 4 seasons of the TLOG. I call my office my commodities.

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

This cleansing of history is just idiotic. I collect Confederate currency. Most liberal idiots will accuses me of trying to revive the CSA. They have no idea of love of history. You know who blows up historical statues also? The Taliban. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTFgK7BZQQ0

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

But hang on....without Christopher Columbus we’d all be living in an African dictatorship, for the most part, or a crowded under resourced Europe. In a Russian oligarchy or a poor Eastern European state, under the Communist Chinese, terrorist i.s.i.s.....or...

I shudder to think, God forbid....that colonialist, white patriarchal hell hole known as Little...I mean Great ....Britain!!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Phoenixrising, I think a trip to your place would be better than some museums I've been to.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Western culture will soon be on life support at this rate, censoring our arts is a slippery slope.

Who wants to go to a comedy club and listen to woke comedians telling PC jokes all night?

Everyone is scared shitless at retaliation from the LGBTQ’s or greens, who if had their way would charge them with hate speech crimes and jail them.

Welcome to the future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit