Aunt Jemima and Mrs.Buttersworth Need To Be Destroyed!

by minimus 104 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

We have to get rid of these racist relics. I propose that we destroy all these bottles of syrups and burn every pancake box ! We need to get rid of ANYTHING that reminds us of ANYTHING negative concerning slavery.

In Boston they decapitated the head of Christopher Columbus and got rid of his statue. I say, let’s remove the heads of Aunt Jemima and Mrs. Buttersworth so that no one will ever again have to suffer through the misery of slavery!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The next one to go is the Quaker Oats Guy or the Barbara Bush character. They both look alike.

That fluffy white hair always made me look at it twice and say ... who is who??

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

The Pillsbury Doughboy needs to go since he is a negative image of fat people.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

We definitely need to burn down every “Cracker Barrel” restaurant... no matter what anyone says about the name’s origin, it doesn’t matter. It’s clearly part of the “systemic racism” perpetuated by white sis-gender men.

#PurifySociety

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I really dont get this statue defamation. ???

History is history you cant erase what has happened in the past.

Should the Italians remove all the statues of all the terrible deplorable Caesars which ruled at one time ?

Actually I think its better for society to acknowledge and accept what has happened in the past so that we can reflect and remind are selves what we need to change and be aware of .

• Sad-u-see
    Sad-u-see

A white woman's delicious syrup over a black woman's fluffy pancakes is the racial harmony we all need!

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Evidently, tomorrow the world will be a better place because of this. The sad thing about this is the lack of backbone from the leadership in these companies. They are terrified that the mob will get from them, even if they are not justified in doing so.

All along, this has exactly the opposite effect in society at large who quietly look in disbelief, while tuning out of any shred of support for the calls of equality which otherwise their intuitions would align to.

• minimus
    minimus

Barbara Bush and Quaker Oats lol

• minimus
    minimus

Uncle Bens is going to be gone too.

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

I bought me some Jemima and Uncle Bens and MBW to save the packaging for future eBay sales. LOL. The stupid of the leftist idiots never ends. This is nothing more than mass hysteria and the stupid people are going along because they can not think for them-self.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit