Aunt Jemima and Mrs.Buttersworth Need To Be Destroyed!

by minimus 104 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Cream of Wheat, say byebye

• Davros
    Davros

Cream of Wheat is also being targeted. I guess having a professional chef from Chicago named Frank L White since the 1920's be the face of the product for almost 100 years is now racist.

It's unfortunate that there are some people who are just looking for things to be offended by instead of actually being offended. It helps no one.

• minimus
    minimus

I wonder if Nestle will get rid of Eskimo Pies.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Uncle Bens is going to be gone too.

Min ...

I guess many of the brands we grew up with are being disinfected.

In today's world, I guess they will be switching from Aunt Jemima to Kim Kardashian or something.

• minimus
    minimus

Chicquita Banana better get on the bandwagon because that caricature is racist. I’m not eating a banana until something is done about this. I will go in supermarkets and squish all bananas until they recognize the error of their ways.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I'm doing an inventory in our pantry.

I just threw out a jar of Old El Paso taco sauce.

From my perspective, an age discrimination issue.

• minimus
    minimus

Plus it’s anti Mexican

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

Save that packaging people it will be worth something. I bought this one at an estate sale several years ago. Its part of my collection. The first one is a box in very good condition of Fun to Wash and an original poster I picked up at another estate sale for US Fur company. I framed the poster.

• minimus
    minimus

Show us more of your collection.

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

This is my office. its a bit cluttered. I collect everything from WW1 and 2 medals from US, German and Soviet to 60s toys and cracker jack prizes. Phones, Fans and lamps. I like TV lamps from the 50s but they don't sell well. I also collect and fix old Tub radios. I bought and refurbished an old Brunswick 1909 Phonograph floor model. It plays great.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit