It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Perhaps make them available privately to trusted posters here?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I figure we'll see them eventually. No doubt the seven will want to make them public for the entertainment and vindication value.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

And you all no doubt know that he will capitalize on this by saying the reason the information is not being released is that he is right after all.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

My daughter got married last weekend and I haven’t had time to look three all the rubbish as yet 😉

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Lovely news Kim - best wishes - 👍👍

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Congratulations Kimitsallyourfault.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    My daughter got married last weekend and I haven’t had time to look three all the rubbish yet

congratulations Kim and Mr & Mrs. Little Kim!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Release the docs… what the hell for? Kim B made it clear that they’re not giving him any clues as to how they are fighting back. Think of this as a famous Phil Collins song and and we’re awaiting the drum solo.

I’ve been following this clown off and on since he poked his his ugly nose into this forum and one of the first beefs he had was with Mike and Kim and the video they made with their daughter and son-in-law. And he’s been saying this for years: “They are calling me a wife beater!” So it comes as ZERO surprise he’s brought up a decade old video pointing to the son-in-law saying his wife looks “beat down”.

Saying a woman looks “beat-down” is American slang for saying their man treats them… hmm how to say this… let’s quote from Lloyd’s book about what the Sisak elders thought:

“We know Lloyd treats you (Dijana) like a rag for cleaning the floor”

What is doesn’t necessarily mean is that Lloyd is physically beating her.

Looks like Kim’s son-in-law and the Sisak elders (who were eyewitnesses to how he treated her) were dead-on. Read the Lloyd emails to his wife if you have any doubts.

So Lloyd is suing Mike and Kim for a 10 year old video for something their son-in-law said and Cora for retweeting a video from someone not named in the lawsuit. Vintage Lloyd. He’s the retard we all know he is. As Kim B said - they all were laughing their asses off. Believe them. Sit back and watch the shitshow.

Why didn’t Lloyd sue the person who made the video? Let’s say Cora’s tweet was of the Jake (altworldly) video which Lloyd has continually complained about and even said it was effective with his friends in Zagreb.

You guys want secrets? Here’s one to chew on. The Magnificent Seven was originally going to be Eight.

Who got dropped? You guessed it - Jake.

You see, Jake and Lloyd used to have a lot of overlap with friends and one in particular warned him about making a Lloyd video. Jake even alluded to this in his video.

This mutual friend interceded with Lloyd to drop Jake from the litigation and Lloyd acquiesced - he was already complaining about the costs.

This is how it works in Lloyd’s jelly donut he has for a brain: since he wasn’t suing Jake, he sued Cora (whom he already despised) for retweeting it.

This case has been lost already and everyone not named Lloyd Evans knows it. Sit back and watch what happens to him.

Kim S. - congrats on your daughter’s wedding. May their marriage be a happy and fruitful one.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

LMSA, when this is all over you should write the book. I'm not kidding. Plenty has been written about JW's and their history but I can't recall a single work about the exJW community.

It'd be pretty niche for sure and I doubt you'd make much out of it but to have this period properly documented for the record would be a valuable marker moving forward.

I'd buy it.

• Debra02
    Debra02

Congratulations Kim I hope they have a long and happy marriage

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit