It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

He can maybe brag about having 110K Youtube subsciber all he wants, other ex-jw Youtuber (lady C and JT) with only 42,5K subs. manage to have more like and more views on the same topics video...And his was made 5 days ago ,while the critical thinker was made only one day ago ...

• vienne
    vienne

I think his numbers are fake. one can buy followers and subscribers. Likely exactly what he did.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    Seeing this thread about this assclown finally slow down and almost die, just warms my heart.

Hah! Don't you realise that posting that comment has revived this thread again?

You won't catch me making that same mistake!

Oh. Wait...

• Tamalam
    Tamalam

Unfortunately he managed to get himself Croatian citizenship so he can blight their shores forevermore, even post-divorce.

Apologies to the local massage parlours 🤢

• Newly Enlightened
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The top brass at WTS has to be LMAO when seeing the turmoil/contention in the "apostate" community. ("Obviously™, such ones have lost Jeehover's Spirit.")

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

May I ask what the reasoning is for not making his submissions public? (I'm guessing so it doesn't prejudice any steps you may take moving forward, maybe??).

Clearly his bonkers beef with Kim & Mikey is a non starter (legal time limit aside) since even old Croatia isn't some feudal regime where parents can be clasped in irons for the "sins" of their offspring🤦🏻‍♀️

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Diogenesister: May I ask what the reasoning is for not making his submissions public?

He probably wants to avoid embarrassment.

Hey, maybe he can offer the seven an NDA. Their price for silence? Between 3,000 and 8,000 euro!

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

Yeah I’m not sure I understand why the docs aren’t acceptable for release either. Up until this point, everything was fair game, right?

Even email screenshots of uncertain origin…

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Why are they not being released, Are there ongoing legal implications to having these docs disclosed?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit