It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    I'm guessing someone managed to snag his username/handle/tag

Looks like it to me too. I'm not normally one to approve of nefarious online activity, but that's hilarious!

A new letter from the court!

Exciting stuff. Hopefully it's from the judge, telling him that what he's submitted so far is nonsense and he'd better come up with something better or expect to have the whole thing thrown out.

This is the saga that just goes on and on. Like a soap opera or sitcom that's long overstayed its welcome, but that viewers just can't help but dip into, amazed that the script is still being written and the central actor is still there giving the same old performance!

"James Evanston" really doesn't know when to cut his losses and move on! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Itโ€™s a ruling/decision. Last one was them giving him an 8 day deadline that he did not meet.

This one is likely going to tell him whether or not he can proceed.

10 days after his filing. So much for the โ€œglacially slowโ€ Croatian justice system!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Toblerone5: Who could be able to post that link on all is Youtube video though ?

Oh, I didn't understand what you were asking before. It looks like, when you delete your Twitter account, the username becomes available for anyone else to take. Someone signed up with a new account and used the name. Since he gave up the account willingly --and since the new owner did not break any rules to take it-- I doubt he can get it back. The fact that he has other media sites that link to his now 'hijacked' Twitter means that he now has another Self-Own Award he can hang next to his YouTube milestone plaques.

There is a new tweet that is quite funny.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

While we're figuring all that out, don't forget to get your votes in for this month's Patreoff pool. He's back to 439 as of this minute. And share more Lard themed Halloween memes if you got 'em, that shit will never not be funny!

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6322588431679488/lloyd-evans-patreoff-pool-november-2023

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Oh wow....I knew there was no way Lloyd would use the name James Evanston....he'd never have the wit.....or that sort of self depreciating sense of humour.

Someone has snagged his old Twitter @

but the link on older videos is still working? Bloody hell that's hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

*self-deprecating lol

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

"Self-depreciating" is a good description of his monetization efforts over the past two years.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you Toblerone5.

Someone probably snagged his Twitter account.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Let the litigation commence for stealing Lloyd's (defunct) intellectual property. Let's see how well he takes this. How does it feel LLoyd, you've done this to others in the past, and now the shoe is on the other foot. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I luv the cartoonish bum version of LE that the Twitter account is using as the pic.

Totally appropriate and hilarious for such a contemptible buffoon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit