It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2519 Replies latest jw friends

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I wonder if the clips of his comedy routine that he does not show are blistering attacks directed at her through the topic of marriage.

There was a segment that wasn't necessarily directed at her, but it was him complaining that women were cutting him off after one date and leaving it ambiguous about a second one.

I have an answer for him - they probably googled you when they got home, Lloyd.

I do detect a jaded attitude towards dating and women though. What makes it all the more tragic is that he had a wife who was loyal and put up with a lot of his controlling nature. He imploded that relationship and now cannot find anyone who is willing to put up with a fraction of what he dished out to her and finds it frustrating and beneath himself to go through all this effort only for a first date.

He built up the stakes so high that he cannot afford to lose, but it's a lawsuit he cannot possibly win

As has been mentioned before many times in this thread, he never thinks things through long term and acts on impulse (often pure and unadulterated anger). He went on the livestream thinking it was the silver bullet, only to discover he had shot himself in the foot. Same with the Andrew Gold interview, the threatening letter he posted to Kim, etc. He never thought this lawsuit through. In the rush of emotions he was feeling after the livestream and the Patron freefall, he wanted to strike and strike hard. Not only for himself, but to make a show for his supporters regarding his innocence. I believe he has slowly come to the realisation that it was a strategic miscalculation. He has lost most of his interest in it and probably sought out legal advice as to how long he could delay.

Would be a perfect time for Novosel to withdraw as counsel, especially as they know quite well their client is purposely avoiding service of papers.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    He probably rationalized his visiting of Thai prostitutes as 'self-care'.

🎯Yup. In those narcissistic, cruel letters he wrote to Dijana, when quoting her objection to him driving off to pick up hookers in the family car, he styled doing so as "Self Care days"🤢🤮

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Don't you all see???? Lloyd needing "self care days" is entirely Dijana and Kim's fault.

Dijana wouldn't let pervy Lloyd surf her butthole, and Kim wouldn't condone his visiting of Thai prostitutes in order to fulfill his ravenous desire to scuba dive into a chocolate star.

You all must see how this is their fault, right? Right?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

LMSA, please check your email as soon as possible. Look for an email from [email protected]

Nic’

Your bat signal worked. All taken care of.

In those narcissistic, cruel letters he wrote to Dijana, when quoting her objection to him driving off to pick up hookers in the family car, he styled doing so as "Self Care days"

I have it on good authority that the woman mentioned in that letter (Zrinka from Rijeka) was NOT a sex worker. Lloyd was on a tonne of dating apps (he referred to being on one in the letter when Dijana caught him scrolling) and this was a prospective girlfriend he had been hitting up online that he wanted to start seeing. Evidently as part of her initial agreement to an open marriage Dijana was under the impression he’d carry on his affairs away from home (Rijeka is 212 km from Sisak). He didn’t like to be dictated to, which is why he responded “I’m not driving to fucking Rijeka”.

So much for the “I didn’t seek any relationships” he claimed on the livestream. He most definitely was seeking them and they are referred to right there in the letter to Dijana.

Now I don’t imagine the relationships going anywhere being that he was married with two young daughters and looked like Jabba the Hutt. He must have used a heavily doctored pic and lied about his marital status.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

But......but......Jabba joined a gym, lost weight, bleached his head and his butthole? Goes to trendy hipster dufos local watering holes to pound down a pint on Karaoke night?

Why, I'm almost positive women will be into him now. Or trannys. Whatever. lol

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I would assume that, like most people, he divulges very little on a first date. It's where you try to put your best foot forward and impress the other person. You don't start to lift the mask until you're comfortable and think there might be some chemistry. I don't know how many dates he is getting through with any one woman before they decide to part ways, though his comedy routine would imply that it doesn't take long for that to happen.

What I'm trying to say is, his bad luck is probably based on poor first impressions. I would imagine a date with him was like that scene in the movie Beaches where the two women meet after years apart. The first women tells the other all about her life, then ends by saying "but enough about me! Let's talk about you! What do you think of me?"

Looks like there is a theatre critic who writes for the Spectator who after seeing a blonde lecturer was motivated to see a sex worker.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/spectator-lloyd-evans-theatre-critic-sex-worker-b2530820.html

The Spectator’s theatre critic has suggested that a blonde lecturer’s appearance made him so aroused he later had to pay for the services of a sex worker near a train station, in a misogynistic column about his libido.

His name? Lloyd Evans of course.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/my-surprisingly-decent-proposal/

if you happen to “know someone who knows someone” in the British periodicals, boy do you have an interesting story to tell!

Still up in the air whether this Lloyd Evans will sue people spreading info about him seeing a sex worker after revealing it himself like “our” Lloyd Evans.

Enjoy!

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I wonder how many people will read that and assume it's about "our" Lloyd?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Ha! I didn't have to read much to know this wasn't "The" Lloyd Evans. They wouldn't allow "The" Lloyd Evans to enter a Cambridge Lecture Hall, as he looks like a bum! "No Admittance."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit