It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2601 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Noses:

"I want my....I want my.....I want my Lay-de-Boizzzz!"

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

3 days ago (Dec 3 ) Dijana put on facebook a cute photo of her daughter ,the younger one.

she got 66 ❤ (one of them was from Sacha D'Souza ? The one that paid for the Australian trip ) 65 👍 (one from Kimberly ODonnell ,another one from John Redwood ?) 4 🥰...

ZERO ,from her own dad . No like,No thumbs up ,no 🤬comments... Bravo! 👏👏👏

On Nov.4 our shitty father of the year, had post on Instagram a photo of HIM with his 2 girls,he got a big 6 comments on that photos.. ( now I realize that almost all the photo of his daughters ,on Instagram , he always have to put his big fat ugly narcissistic face in the photo too...)

It's on small little details like this ,that you can really see the true personality of a person .

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

ZERO ,from her own dad . No like,No thumbs up ,no 🤬comments...

A significant change in their relationship has occurred, either early this summer or possibly earlier. Though he frequently mentioned her name and how vital she was to his activism during his begging stunts from last January through April, he only mentions Tibor by name in September's Aftermath video. After thanking Tibor profusely, even going as far as to saying future generations of exJWs owe him a debt of gratitude, he says this:

"Keep attacking me if you want, but leave Tibor out of it"

Would have been an opportune time to mention Dijana as well, but he didn't. Didn't thank her nor did he warn people not to go after her. I don't believe that is by chance.

I find it likely she has either moved on with another man or has unilaterally slammed the door shut on a reconciliation. Or perhaps both.

In Lloyd-land, that is a betrayal of the umpteenth degree.

Nothing makes a bad father more fearful of his loss of control and influence over his children than a new man on the scene who provides a clear example of what it means to be a functional and decent human being.

Like most jilted middle aged men, he's deadset on one-upping her by finding her replacement and this may explain his extended absence overseas.

• Debra02
    Debra02

Is Djiana refusing to accept his mail from the court to protect him? after all they can't serve him a summons if they don't know where he is??

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He trusts her not to share the contents of those mailings with others?

• Yooters
    Yooters

Any Noses updates? It’s been a minute…

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

😂😂

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Nothing new but I'd really love to see inside his pea brain right now. He only needs to lose 19 patrons the first of next month to be right back where he started at this same time last year. So not only losing all his Patreon gains but also Tibor, Dijana, and anyone else helping him with videos, scheduling interviews, etc... If he wants to salvage his channel, he'll need to do all the work himself and we all know how the idea of doing any work gives him a rash.

He's also gone from chatting with Leah Remini (not that I think much of her) on the phone to begging on social media for new interviewees. Again, no disrespect to anyone putting themselves out there but his latest interview subjects aren't exactly superstars. He's also got so many other people doing the same thing on Youtube but better.

Plus, remember when he was screaming and crying about protests and they're counterproductive and blah blah? It's gotta sting that no one listened, nobody gives a shit his opinion about the "right" way to do activism, protests are still going strong. So is everything else related to exJW stuff.

I'm sure that next book he talked about is never gonna materialize, now that he can't beg for money to get it started... even if he does crap something out, I'm sure it will suck donkey balls and get blasted into oblivion big time.

I also won't go into details because I don't want to give him any hints but we've learned a lot about YouTube since putting up our channel a few months back and I guarantee he ain't earning squat from views and ads on his videos. So, he needs to rely on patrons and youtube memberships and those aren't exactly holding steady.

His lawsuit is also a joke, you need to be seriously brain-damaged to think any court would reward him for the horrible slight of people repeating what he said himself. Courts are not impressed by the high and mighty Lloyd Evans and he can't chest thump and bully and posture a full-fledged judge into doing his bidding.

As for what LMSA said about Dijana, she's an attractive, intelligent woman. She obviously has way more options for finding someone new than lard ass. Being forced to pay child support will probably also piss him off; he likes to be in control, he'll do what he wants when he wants to, not when someone else tells him. Being helpless over visitation, support, child rearing, etc. will bruise that delicate ego.

So enjoy 2024 Lloyd! And remember, you brought all this on yourself, you ugly toxic man-child.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

This mental health counsellor paints an interesting picture of what may happen in the future when a narcissist has children, as those children grow to adulthood.

From 5:16 he also mentions that sometimes narcissists may become more immature and vindictive as they age, feeling they have been wronged and failed by everyone else. "The need to avenge themselves is still there", he says. Sounds familiar?

The latter part of the video is a warning to narcissists of what lies in store as they enter old age. A cautionary tale... for some. *ahem*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt7YwF5lH_Y

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I'm sure that next book he talked about is never gonna materialize

I believe it will. It gives him a convenient excuse to make himself scarce. Watch as he releases a video upon his return explaining his plans going forward and how it’s imperative to get his book moving again.

Also this:

"The need to avenge themselves is still there"

This aptly describes Lloyd Evans and his mindset. The decision to move towards translations (I believe he mentioned German) is an attempt to block out information that may not be readily available to others due to the language gap. I believe he’ll chop down TRA a bit and condense/remove the more embarrassing parts (i.e. Christmas tree humping, fantasising about “girls” serving him at MTS School, concealing erections in field service). This makes room for the upcoming paragraph or page describing his version of events in Thailand, and the chapter or two droning on about the persecution he has received and how exJW activism was harmed.

TRA is such a horrible read, anything is better than what it is in its current form - even him Lloydsplaining how we’re all damaged cult members and he’s busy trying to aid in humankind‘s quest to better itself.

Would be such a pity if someone converted the digital version to PDF form days after release like last time.

I wonder who that was?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit