It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2515 Replies latest jw friends

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He uses the term 'self-care' as a reference to his claims of struggling with his mental health. He uses his mental health as a shield against criticism and a way to get easy sympathy from the people who still support him. Yet another reminder to those people: he's using your sympathy to collect money from you.

So, what precipitated this mental health crisis that he continues to use to further his grift? His wife wouldn't agree to an open marriage, which he considered "a mind fuck." This, from the guy who was paying prostitutes for sex for years. Who had been caught multiple times sexting girls. Who admitted to infidelity because he wanted sex because his wife couldn't satisfy him. All of that? Not a mind fuck. His wife objecting to more of the same under the heading of "open marriage"? Mind fuck.

In other words: "mental health struggle" and "self-care" are euphemisms for "selfish asshole and terrible human being."

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    Even after the huge loss of support - down 60% - he still is making enough to live a bachelor's lifestyle in Zagreb all for doing nothing more than acting like a total creep and putting out as little content as possible in order to keep the illusion going that he's hard at work.

I'm just reading and re-reading what Las Malvinas stated a couple of posts back. If that's all true, then it's all kind of an amazing story. Although I've no idea how great -- or not so great -- it would be to "live a bachelor's lifestyle in Zagreb".

"There's a sucker born every minute." ~ P.T. Barnum

(And I'm not applying that to Lloyd!)

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Self-care bollocks!

He probably rationalized his visiting of Thai prostitutes as 'self-care'.

F**k self-care, he wants to try self-respect and self-discipline.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Yet more mail returned to the court regarding the lawsuit and still no action by Lloyd. The Croatian court system is obviously glacially slow. 🥱🙄

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Kim:

That HAS to be Dijana returning it… Had she just handed the post to Lloyd when he dropped the girls off, there would be no issue at all, right? “Returned mail” would require her sending it back as undeliverable to the recipient.

Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I see one of three possibilities:

1. She is returning the court’s post because she wants nothing to do with THE CASE, including her supposed deposition.
    2. Her relationship with her ex has deteriorated to the point where she wants absolutely nothing to do with LLOYD and is not doing him any favours anymore.
    3. Lloyd has instructed her to return all court correspondence as undeliverable in order to delay the hearings.
  • KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

LMSA:

Your first two points are valid, however I don’t think Dijana would do that, I think at minimum she would put the correspondence in the girls bags to give to Dad.

So I can only conclude that my opinion is in line with option 3. His refusal to address the court’s questions or withdraw the case just furthers my opinion that he doesn’t give a shit about anything other than maintaining the facade of someone who cares about others in order to receive free money.

Lloyd had been unmasked for years before I came along, yet I had no idea who he really was. I’m sure he thinks it’s perfectly ok and is quite happy for time to pass so the next generation of exjw’s can come along and with complete ignorance get swept up just like I did. Unfortunately for him, to much water has passed under the bridge for this to work.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I tend to agree. The path of least resistance seems to be her way…. But I wouldn’t discount a falling out of some kind. He never mentions her anymore - either by name or by implication. And it all happened sometime last summer as she was quietly removed as “producer” months before him and Tibor split. It was also round this time that he started writing songs about “falling out of love” and “fresh out of fucks to give”.

I’m sure he thinks it’s perfectly ok and is quite happy for time to pass so the next generation of exjw’s can come along and with complete ignorance get swept up just like I did.

This lawsuit is going to be Lloyd’s 1975. It works for him as long as there still is hope that his predictions of legal vindication are still theoretically possible, albeit extremely unlikely.

When the date does pass and the documents are presented to prove he was dead wrong about the case, he’ll spin it as if his haters were legally harassing HIM, and THEIR lawsuit was the one that was dismissed. His deletion of his Twitter account also works for him since most of his threats were uttered from that platform.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    His deletion of his Twitter account also works for him since most of his threats were uttered from that platform
    Where he can control the narrative đź‘Ť

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I'm honestly shocked LadyBoi Evans hasn't packed up and moved to Thailand. There's plenty of remote places to hide in that country, and the people are super friendly and helpful. The kids would most certainly be better off without Daddy Xmas Tree Humper around.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I agree-- he is ignoring the lawsuit and hoping to string it along.

His problem is that he wears his emotions on his sleeve. I bet he is very bitter towards his wife now. He doesn't even pretend that he has any feelings for her, and he snipes at her through his song lyrics. I wonder if the clips of his comedy routine that he does not show are blistering attacks directed at her through the topic of marriage. If he hasn't done that yet, he eventually will.

The lawsuit is an albatross around his neck now. It's part of his fundraising pitch. He built up the stakes so high that he cannot afford to lose, but it's a lawsuit he cannot possibly win. What to do? Drag it out and hope for a miracle, I guess. Maybe the Croatian court will keep sending mail to his house for the next 38 years so that he can fulfill his pledge. I think that this is a lot like his livestream video-- he talked and talked and did not realize what he was doing until it was too late to take it back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit