It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2567 Replies latest jw friends

• Debra02
    Debra02

Which address did he give out when he asked people to send him "artwork" for his wall? (though most fathers of kids his kids ages would have asked them for pictures automatically but then I suspect he asked his listeners hoping for money along with artwork) I'm just thinking was it ramaco which is gone, or was it the flat he lives in which the court is trying to find

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    gone, or was it the flat he lives in which the court is trying to find

I don’t think it’s the “finding him” problem as much as the “him hiding” reality. He seems to have developed a “glacially slow” attitude towards the court.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I don’t think it’s the “finding him” problem as much as the “him hiding” reality. He seems to have developed a “glacially slow” attitude towards the court.

I interpret this to mean that the court has either instructed or “invited” him to update his address as Dijana has returned the court’s mail to him as undeliverable. If she had accepted his mail and forwarded it to him, there wouldn’t be all this trouble about undeliverable post.

This he has refused to do as it is in his interest to string this process out for as long as he can because it is doomed to failure. After such bold statements he had publicly made regarding his inevitable success and threats to the M7, he doesn’t want to lose face with his patrons with whom he has maintained his innocence as well as the guilt of his accusers.

So Lloyd is doing what he has always done and act the coward - continually using his now ex-wife and by extension - his children - as human shields by not updating his address and intentionally leaving their residence in Sisak as the only means of reaching him. For all his talk about shielding his daughters against these “attacks” upon his character, instead he’s leaving them on the front line.

These are not the actions of a “good man” nor are they indicative of a “good father”. If I were her I’d withhold his visitation until he clears this with the court. It’s a simple change of address filing or could be as simple as a phone call to the court.

Oh wait - he can’t speak Croatian.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

The Dickslinger chases the Magnificent Seven - (albeit glacially slowly) through the flames of hell..
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

MeanMrMustard: Did he go to a comedy club or something? Wtf?

Yeah, he got on stage to do stand up. The crowd was laughing hysterically and enjoying themselves, stopping only when he began to tell jokes.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

His comedy routine has devolved into this:

Introduces himself and where he is from.

Does a few lame “fish out of water” jokes as an Englishman trying to accustom himself to Croatian culture and ways of thinking.

Says a line or two in Croatian for some easy applause.

Tells everyone he was raised a JW.

Relates these four rules:

1. You are not allowed to wank.
    2. You are not allowed sex outside of marriage.
    3. You are not allowed to be gay.
    4. You must marry someone who is a JW.

Repeats an anecdote about how his dad tried to school him on sexual behaviour during field service.

“Lloyd, at school in the toilet boys will touch themselves and will make it grow huge. You should not do this”

Lloyd then relates how he misinterpreted it and thought his penis would explode to an abnormal size, complete with gestures and making a “whoosh” sound.

When talking about sex for more than half the routine, it’s best to not be an overweight ogre of a person like Lloyd is.

He also once made a joke about how women tell him they are not interested, which made sense to everyone in the room except for him.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

@LMSA - to leave no confusion:

1. He Knows they are looking for him to respond to the courts questions regarding his suit;

2. He knows the court cannot straight out reject his claim without speaking to him;

3. He went on and on about how glacially slow the court system is yet the court have been waiting for him since November 2023….

4. His attorneys know that the court have questions;

5. He started something he could never finish but it served his purpose at the time by keeping as many patrons as he could, now he is ignoring it because he will likely know that the application failing will alert his new followers to the truth about him. He is a coward.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    2. He knows the court cannot straight out reject his claim without speaking to him;

In America, you have so many days to respond to something and if you don't, your case is dismissed. You can't just leave things hanging indefinitely. It doesn't work that way in Croatia?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    repeats an anecdote about how his dad tried to school him on sexual behaviour during field service.
    “Lloyd, at school in the toilet boys will touch themselves and will make it grow huge. You should not do this”
    Lloyd then relates how he misinterpreted it and thought his penis would explode to an abnormal size, complete with gestures and making a “whoosh” sound.

Figures. So Lloyd your piss poor jokes aren't even your jokes. This idea has been straight up pilfered from a Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders skit. I kid you not.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    doesn't work that way in Croatia?

Nope, and lloyd knows it 👍

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit