It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2595 Replies latest jw friends

• Tamalam
    Tamalam

I suppose eventually it was always gonna hit a plateau of patreons who just don't even remember they signed up.

I guess the number can't be far off now, so we won't see the massive losses of months past. Not because he is suddenly better at fulfilling pledges, oh no. But because there's a few hundred people who really need to check their bank statements 🀣

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

πŸ™„Note to L.E. πŸ˜› About your t-shirt designs , when are you going to take down your Tony Morris ,tight pants (so 2014πŸ™„) ,and your Tibor ,who is maybe not so ''Gracious" ever since you fired him , crap merch? Hello ? they're both gone ,over it , they both moved on ,so why don't you ? πŸ˜›

With that all paid California therapy, your now have " fully charged batteries ,a creative rebbot " ,your words by the way not mine...I would have said your ''Mojo juice " must be very low by now with all those " USA Girlfriends" by the way ,do you also wish they all could be california Girls ? 😜...So you could come up with new and improved design , non? Like Ex-JW are all πŸ’©stirrer , The croatia court is Glacially slow, Tony Bennet lost is ❀ in San Francisco, I lost my Patrons in Thailand ...😁

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

maybe he can start a new line of t-shirts presenting himself as Old Testament characters, I see him more like a Moses kind of figure

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I see him more like a Moses kind of figure

I wonder how his ten commandments would look like...but for him it would only be 9 , cause the hole sabbath thing...

1: You shall not have no other ex-JW Youtuber before Me

2: You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor and Me ( or I shall sue the hell out of you)

3: You should not make for yourself ex-jw idols and worship them. On twitter,facebook, and Youtube.

4: You shall not misuse , on any social media, the name of Lloyd ,your god . ( see number 2 to see what I will happened if you do )

5 :You shall not commit Adultery...🀣 Just kidding . But only with girls...I mean women ,Kidding again like I care

6: You shall not steal ...put copy rights of a book of someone that is dead ,like an ex governing body ,for exemple , is OK by me ...

7: Honnor you father and mother ...But not if there JW and they are shunning you .

8: You shall not murder...(or kill my reputation ,my legacy, my income)

9: You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbors ...Or Me ,and No I did not do that with Ray Franz book ...

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Toblerone5 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Moses is a potentially good comparison, for those who believe that he wrote that he was the most humble man on Earth. It's almost like someone constantly insisting that he knows he is "a good person."

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

It's almost like someone constantly insisting that he knows he is "a good person."

That "Aftermath" video is very underrated imo. It is so chock full of Lloydisms and serves as such a fuck you to everyone, it functions perfectly as "The White Album" to the original livestream's "Sargent Pepper".

Besides the "I'm a good man" and "I'm a father!" chicanery, my favourite starts at 22:15

I may have lost friends due to this nonsense. I may have lost colleagues, subscribers, collaborators, and supporters. My company may have lost tens of thousands of dollars in revenue contributing to its eventual closure as the only production company dedicated to ex Jehovah's Witness content in the world - by the way guys [sarcastically extends his thumb] great job on that! - But there are still two things I have - a voice and a YouTube channel.

That entire video explains best where Lloyd is at this moment in time - brimming with anger and refusal to acknowledge facts that are clear as day. Vintage Lloyd and it perfectly encapsulates his mindset. He feels entitled to that money and has no self awareness that he just gave away his game - tens of thousands in that company whilst he was doing so very little for the past two years. Where did the tens of thousands go? Look at his output since late 2021! And he has the nerve to complain that his money ran out because most people stopped donating to him!

The results speak for themselves. Lloyd has his voice but so do many others he has failed to bully into taking their videos down and leaving as he has done so many times in the past.
  • Yooters
    Yooters

You should call Lloyd Noses. Do you think he’s in LA to try and cultspeak with Lea Remini?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

"Sunset" - A Haiku by Lloyd Evans

Mental Health, alas!
    Gone, like a fart in the wind.
    Be with me, Thailand.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Noses? (Rhymes with 'Moses' -?)

That's funny, Yooters.

Share this

Google+