It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2506 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Ronny fled to Laos after witnessing The Great Neck-Bearded One "dating" a young lady-boy. The horror was too much. He left.
  • Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

In his latest video he makes a big deal of thanking others for him ripping off all their work.

what’s new, he has always ripped off other peoples work but now he is realising he has a reputation for that so now he is making a big deal thanking them

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Five minutes of research about Pa Tong tells you it's known for two things, beaches and nightlife.

If he just wanted beaches, why not Greece, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, or just stay in Croatia? No, he wanted the nightlife too and Thailand's nightlife is famous for one thing only and that's prostitution.

He can take this "I went to eat good food and ride elephants only" garbage and shove it. Part of breaking away from JWs is learning to not just accept whatever your "leader" shoves down your throat as true.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Oh......he ate plenty of exotic things, and rode the elephant. He rode the elephant so haaaaard.

Snuffleupagus has never been the same.

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

He has admitted to dating a sex worker, this means hiring a prostitute for a while. Poor girl she must have been very desperate or exploited and forced into this horrendous industry.

He is so obviously lying that he didn’t go there for exactly that. He keeps crying about being sexually repressed by being brought up a JW.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Yesterday ,new video about ,The bible historical inaccuracies part 1...

His dark hair is back , and so is another Begging Banner...

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

He's at 368 paid patron members so regained what he lost the beginning of this month, plus just one.

I predict a small fall next Monday the 1st and then slight upticks in the next few months, because I'm sure he's seeing the handwriting on the wall when it comes to people throwing money at him for nothing and will be putting out more videos.

It must also be sinking in with him that he couldn't just have a temper tantrum and file some bullshit papers with the courts and *poof* they'd force the M7 to pay him thousands of dollars. Not only is that case going nowhere but who knows how much money he wasted on his lawyer and other costs.

P.S. Be sure to adjust your patreoff numbers this weekend if you want. We're gonna rethink ours and put in a new bid soon enough.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    He's at 368 paid patron members so regained what he lost the beginning of this month, plus just one.

Yup. Plus I don't trust his numbers at this point. It's likely he has well off members splitting their donations in order to give the appearance of stemming the tide of leavers. They're like lemmings, once they see numbers nosedive they figure sommut's up and take off.....

Cedars probably wants to give the appearance everything is fine....nothing to see here....no drama and definitely no sordid history of sexting under age girls, so keep that coin coming!!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He might be doing more begging behind-the-scenes. Contacting people and asking for help. He might also be down to the few remaning hardcore supporters. We knew that the loss of support would slow down at some point, and frankly I am surprised if it has taken this long to get to that point.

It remains a problem for him that he really doesn't want to do JW-related stuff and hates not having others to do the dirty work at a discount (or for free). The hardcore supporters will begin to drop off unless his output increases, and increasing his output will make him even more miserable. His income is down quite a lot and one has to wonder how often he will be able to travel and take time off.

As Stephen Lett would say, it looks like we're at the beginning of the last part of his last days.

• Elena
    Elena

We are past the start of Lloyds last days of living off other peoples money

he can’t even afford to keep bleaching his hair.

I would not be surprised if he is in deep debt and not behind with the rent and bills. The last of his money went on exploited sex workers.

what will happen when he eventually gets kicked out on the street for not paying his rent and bills?

he can’t get a job as he never learned the language even after all these years.

there is no way his ex wife and ex in laws will take him back in

he will have to come back to the UK with his tail between his legs?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit