It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2562 Replies latest jw friends

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

You are so right, Elana. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if when he returns to the UK, that he would begin attending his father's Kingdom Hall and ask the elders to be reinstated.

He could claim to be the prodigal son and the JWs would accept him back. Then he'd sponge off gullible JWs for financial assistance.

• DerekMoors
  • Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I suspect they would not touch him with a ten foot barge pole. And this talk of going back to the UK. There's zero chance of that.

There's a very good reason he fled the UK, and the Clue's are in his book.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

In his latest livestream panel at 56mins the woman says “the good news there will be lots to talk about on xJW channels so Lloyd will always have a job”

then Lloyd visibly looks distraught and says “oh I hope not you have just brought up trauma now”

yes He hopes not because he hates it but then he thinks about the alternative and he has to go and get a proper job in a country where he still can’t speak the language

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

With all of the changes in the Borganization in the past few months, Lloyd's newest video is on "Biblical Inaccuracies: Part 1"?

A. This subject has been done to death over many years and many YT channels.

B. This is a multi-part series? He really is still like JW's with their multi-part "Symposiums" at Assemblies.

C. Again, so many recent changes to make videos about......really, it's like the Org is giving him GIFTS with this many subjects to talk about. He could go on for 6 months with these recent changes, but instead crickets are chirping and he's putting out boring ass shit? lol.....total MORON.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

He lost approx 10 PAYING Patreons overnight

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I don't think he will find success straddling the line like that- either you are an exJW channel or an anti-religion channel. Most people who leave the JW faith are still looking for a place where they can worship, not walking away from religion altogether. There are plenty of exJW channels that focus on the WTS, without pushing political or anti-religious content.

If anyone still wants to visit his YT channel, feel free to challenge him on this. I am sure he will engage with you thoughtfully and respectfully and not act like a total obnoxious asshole in his replies. Good luck!!

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

He doesn't have much interest or much ammunition from the latest JW changes, I don't think. They're mostly corrections of things that should've been changed years ago (reporting time, no beards, suits and ties only for men, no trousers for women, etc) and none of them are about his favourite subject: sex.

So I doubt he's really that interested, especially since he's already clearly desperate to move on with his life (although he can't resist the draw of the easy money from patrons).

If anyone still wants to visit his YT channel, feel free to challenge him on this anything. I am sure he will engage with you thoughtfully and respectfully and not act like a total obnoxious asshole in his replies. Good luck!!

Fixed it.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    I don't think he will find success straddling the line like that- either you are an exJW channel or an anti-religion channel.

Agreed, and a lot of YouTubers have multiple channels for niche subjects. He could do JWs, cults, and bible/religion stuff separately. But that would mean three times the work that he can't shove off onto Tibor any more. Loser.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

354. -14. Now let's see how many he gains back.

Moving forward, he's going to have to gain 20-30 or so patrons a month to actually show some improvement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit