It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Put us down @DerekMoors for him losing 13 Patreons

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

One thing Lloydy Boy has not thought of...He just handed Dijana & the Mag7 evidence in the video (I saw God with shrooms) to use against him in any court or divorce proceedings.

• DerekMoors
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I don't judge him for taking shrooms and exploring whatever he has of a spiritual side. But I think the video was irresponsible because he heavily implied that ALL people with mental health issues should also explore this path. Shrooms and other psychedelics are not for everyone. There are severely emotionally damaged people who watch him who should have nothing to do with it. Perhaps they are not ready for it and possibly never will be. Prince Harry rightly got criticised for advocating Ayahuasca to a large audience.

He just advocated taking shrooms (admittedly an illegal substance in both his and many other countries) and not everyone has the money (or in his case a man who paid for the trip!) to go to a legal and therapeutic setting and experience it safely. An illegal substance can only be obtained illegally. Not that he cares as he's been taking substances and visiting prostitutes for years, but his viewers are known for being vulnerable, especially upon suggestions from him.

Yet another reason why he's not suited for "full-time activism" paid for by this community. The video was probably best kept private or thrown on his Random Cedars channel. But the views are more important to him.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you @DerekMoors

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I think the video was irresponsible because he heavily implied that ALL... should explore this path.

Not to mention , he had to open his big mouth and brag about stoping taking is anti-depressant cold turkey . Yes he did put a note on the videos of : do not do this at home , still some will think , if Lloyd did it , I can too.
  • JWBeliefsDiscussed
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Well for someone that supposedly was taking an antidepressant he has no idea how it works ...which makes me somewhat doubt he's taking them. It's quite common for people to be prescribed antidepressants and not take them because they have ulterior motives in having a medical record for depression ...(such as claiming a group of 7 individuals have destroyed their mental health & business).

Far from preventing serotonin uptake in your brain; as Lloyd said, SSRis work by making serotonin more available for sending messages between nerve cells. I also know from my own experience stopping them is no easy task if you genuinely need them. To casually do so in order to take a hallucinogenic - which are definitely associated with serious mental health issues like psychosis/schizophrenia - would be quite a scary prospect if you've experienced serious depression.

I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong but it all seems a bit off. You don't play with your mental health if you've ever experienced problems, or witnessed people you care for, do so, too.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

.......oh....and of course the voice of God was his voice🙄

Ok, I'll fess up. As you may or may not know I was a lost kid. I was indoctrinated as a child by someone who cared for me when my mother left. I didn't become a JW until my 20s. By 17 I had taken acid and magic mushrooms (they give you a stomach ache. Acid is better). Whatever you see/hear/think you know that it's not real, even as you experience it.

As to it being spiritual....well if you consider licking the dew off a VW. van in a forest for 2 hours whilst listening to Gong as spiritual, well ok🙄😂

As an aside and warning, we have a good friend who took Datura and walked into a lake in ANNECY, France. He never came out😥

https://youtu.be/SIgzP4Rj0Ns?si=drfsLllLDTEYDkfO

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    He just handed Dijana & the Mag7 evidence in the video (I saw God with shrooms) to use against him in any court or divorce proceedings.

Right. Some things are best left unsaid and especially unfilmed. The dates all match up too. When he was submitting his court docs and ranting on the Community Tab about the M7, he was off his meds and planning on getting high.

It's all in the video and he's supposedly making more!. Since he's suing for mental anguish and has listed his medical files from his therapist as evidence, doesn't this invalidate his argument he made earlier about Kim altering his brain chemistry because he took Zoloft? Now he's going AGAINST medical advice and consuming illegal substances in its place.

Judge: Are you taking Zoloft currently?

Lloyd: I was but I don't need it anymore. I've switched to psychedelic mushrooms!

Is him taking shrooms Kim's fault too? Shouldn't be be thanking Kim for indirectly leading him down the path of enlightenment he says he is on now?

See how he invalidates all his arguments by making these public revelations?

What about his girls seeing this? He is afraid they will find out that he went to Thailand, so what happens when his 10 year old girl who is about to enter her teens finds out that daddy said all people who are feeling down should take these psychedelic mushrooms?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit