It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I don’t think it’s a silly question at all. I think there’s a lot of evidence that altered states of consciousness may give greater insight into the nature of reality than our everyday perception.

I’ve not watched the video, I’m just responding to the idea that chemically induced visions can be easily dismissed. I’ve not tried mushrooms or any other perception altering drugs either, so I don’t have experience, but I listen to those who have with open minded interest.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    what’s the short story on the documents?

Short summary, Mike brooks committed the criminal offense of insult by giving him the bird in a video, Jonathan committed defamation by having an opinion, Mike and Kim committed defamation because of things their daughter and son in law said (which were probably true anyway) , Joel for having an opinion and me for being born. 👍

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    me for being born. 👍

🤣🤣🤣

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

He met God and God told him it was Kim Silvio’s fault. Sounds legit. 👍

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Says he has met "God"

No Mushrooms were needed to make that Meme...😇

But since "God " gave him the "finger" , Lloyd will now have to sue God...

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    Opines that we all may be living in a simulation.
    What he took from the experience is this: "I am God and everyone is God".

Lloyd's upload reminds me of a conversation I had with a former jw.....

It was a very close family friend who tried to break my faith in the jw's many years ago.

I asked them if they had 'the truth'.

They said they did.

When I said, tell me then, what is the truth, they repeated exactly the same two thoughts quoted in the beginning of my post.

They now spend their whole time taking extremely strong marijuana and other substances whilst watching very gruesome and violent horror films and have become extremely paranoid and I quite dread bumping into them because they just go on and on and on...

The most casual chat becomes tense, long winded and dreary.

But hey ho if that's what floats their boat who am I to judge. I'm not quite ready for that lifestyle myself just yet - even if it has lead them to 'the truth'..

After being machine gunned and pebble dashed with watchtower scriptures and brainwashing for decades I'm really enjoying the peace outside jw land

-a good single malt or two is all I need at present...

• Toblerone5
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Watched the livestream.

Couple thoughts…. In the medical docs it was mentioned that him and his wife are in the process of getting a divorce.

Yet look at the long list of “evidence”.

He deposed Dijana for a witness statement.

Here’s the rub for me:

No court has ruled on anything yet, including a court mandated deposition from her. Meaning of course that she wasn’t compelled to do so.

She gave Lloyd that statement voluntarily.

What was she deposed about? For someone who doesn’t like to get involved in any of this, voluntarily giving a deposition on behalf of Lloyd is definitely getting involved, especially in a case that seeks criminal and civil penalties against innocent parties.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    What was she deposed about?

Lloyd has listed her as a witness, it doesn’t mean she knows that he has done that or that she will say what he wants her to do 👍

edit: there is no indication in the documents that Dijana has been deposed, no evidence of anything at all actually 🤔

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

I don't believe that this slob took magic mushrooms. I think it's a lie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit