It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

LMsA: He expresses profound regret that not everyone having mental health issues can experience this.

Many mental health issues are caused by (or result in) changes in brain chemistry. And those are usually treated with drugs that try to help get the brain chemistry closer to normal. Advocating that such people alter their brain chemistry with psychedelics sounds dangerous. Doing so after deciding to stop taking prescribed mood-controlling drugs sounds particularly stupid and irresponsible, even for him.

Someone mentioned Boogie2988 recently. I think a case can be made that Evans has been entering into that territory, and I wonder if this is where he decided to go all in. I don't think it will end any better.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Someone posted this photo on twitter, of his video...Please tell me that's not mold under that window. Doesn't he know by now how toxic black mold is for your health . Google :The mycotoxins produced by black mold are neurotoxins, which lead to varying neurological symptoms. Feelings of brain fog, dizziness, mood swings, hallucinations, anxiety, depression, seizures, and numbness are just a few of the nervous system effects.

If he doesn't take care of this , he will have another conversation with god again...

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Hell-oooooo Papa Smurf!

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm the Great Neck-Bearded Troll of Sherwood Forest! I've heard that you all live in giant shroom's and that you may also have a blonde Smurfette? Is that correct? It is? May I stay with you and offer my singing and landscaping services? My singing has been known to scare off even cats, so Gargamel's cat doesn't stand a chance!

((( proceeds to eat shroom and see Smurf Gawd, then leer at Smurfette )))

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Lloyd just went full retard. Never go full retard. Oh wait, he was always a retard. Carry on then.
  • KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Word of the day “imbibe”……ok then fancy 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Lloyd tried to imbibe the art of mastering his hairs, but it seems his unruly locks have enrolled in a rebellion against combs and brushes.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Wow! I'm sitting here reading this latest. Just when I thought I had heard it all.

Also, thank you to all of you who joined us in the podcast. I think he was high when he did those court docs.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Mushrooms ?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Mushrooms?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Bonjour DerekMoors 😁 I don't know if you wanted to do another PatreOff Pool but if you do , I have the perfect Meme for it...😜 but no rush ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit