It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

You'd think with all his followers abandoning him he'd stop popping off at people. But nope, he still does what he has done since pretty much day one. Something that he is actually good at.

• Debra02
    Debra02

The scarey thing Toblerone5 is your are 100% right

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

He claimed years ago that 'Aggressive activism" & our doing videos about subliminal images, would scare JW's away.

Lloydy, what do you think admitting to using ILLEGAL substances will do to JW's???

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, Lloyd is working hard on his "be appealing to JWs" routine:

• Regularly visiting prostitutes to cheat on his wife
    • Treating his wife like trash and disrespecting her
    • Taking (illegal?) drugs
    • Stealing other people's property

I don't care what you think your "message" is, if you want to help current or leaving JWs you need to be normal and respectable enough that they would want to associate with you.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Maybe he can score some points by growing a real beard and finally scraping off that grungy mess under his chin.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

PS- I see that YouTube has added a transcription option to many videos. At first, I thought it was only if the content creator uploaded a separate transcript but no... it's auto-generated. Man, it would be crazy if someone grabbed the text of his livestream video and dumped it into a text file...

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

I'm amazed nobody has reported his mushroom upload to youtube for promoting illegal drug use....

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

The shrooms video only has a 82.5% thumbs-up ratio, so close to 1 out of 5 people who voted gave it a thumbs down. Not good.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    on Youtube . about his latest stupidities

💗

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I really dont understand why he cant just focus on exJW issues and lifting the lid on Watchtower. Why on earth would he think anyone really cares about him or his personal life.

Why livestream yourself crying when your wife left you? Why even bring it up or comment on it?

Why make a video about what kind of sexual experiences you seek out? Why even bring it up or comment on it?

Why make a video about your personal experiences with mind altering substances - Why even bring it up or comment on it?

Who gives a F about his personal life?

Except, that by making it about him rather than activism, he's created the very thing he didnt want.

And the less we say about the bleach blonde hair, the better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit