It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2650 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

The 🥸🥸🥸 !!! 😂😂

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Death by 1000 memes. His problem is he has such a punchable face and is an incredible asshole all at the same time. No one really feels sorry for him given his lengthy history and trail of victims he's mercilessly bullied online.

I'm still incredulous that the cops were looking for him at his ex's because he's too much of a pussy to tell the court where he really lives.

Dijana Evans ... Should be in the Guinness book of world records for the worst taste in men. The stench of Lloyd Evans is so profound that she'd have to marry the heir to the fucking throne just to get back to zero. Maybe -5, not sure.

And goddammit woman, ditch that surname.

• Ron.W.
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Well, well .well . Look who finallly decided to show up on Patreon...Wonder what bull💩 of excuses he game them this time ?

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Apparently at least one person wasn't so thrilled about his threat promise to spend more time with them...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

They keep dropping. 403.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

As I said, it's better for him to totally shun his own Patreons. Every time he "churns out" something people realize that they are still subscribed to Jabba the Hutt and immediately terminate the subscription

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It’s funny how his numbers are stable for weeks when he’s absent but as soon as he shows his face some of his patrons drop off. It’s almost as if there’s something about his presence that reminds people they have been wasting their money sending it to him. His best strategy going forward would seem to be to make himself scarce, yet whenever he does surface from time to time people will be reminded to cancel their subscriptions. What a dilemma to be in.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    I'm determined to spend some time with you amazing folks...

"...because as you know, I don't ever seem to have any time to myself. It's just work, work, and more work, I can barely stand it! So I'll pencil you all in for a short Zoom call and then I need to see about taking a short 'mental health break' right afterwards.

Speaking of which, are any of you fine people feeling a bit generous this holiday season?"

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Dafuq? This is too funny...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit