It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2595 Replies latest jw friends

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Why didn’t the court hit up, let’s say, HIS ATTORNEY OF RECORD, Mr Novosel, the guy who filed papers for him a month and a half ago and say they can’t proceed without a valid address for the “private prosecutor”.

The rules (according to the donation court) requires him to have direct dealings along with his attorney as he is the “prosecutor” 🤦‍♀️

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Post your questions here if you have any and I’ll answer them in a video 👍

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if he'd included something in his "evidence"

like visiting prostitutes over many years? In a country that this is kind of illegal...

what if someone ,like the judge? watch his video or could he as seen some transcript of what he said in his video ? maybe ? about the hole visiting prostitutes so the juge would be mandated ?( is this is the right legal term ? ) oblige to report this to the police ? Isn't what LE is accusing some of the magnificent 7 ,that he visit prostitutes?

he must have giving his video as evidence ? Sorry kim I don't know all the right legal terms hope you could understand my question

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I use the term “fugitive” much as LE himself uses the term “criminal defendant”: not necessarily having any relation to reality as such. Although in this case it probably has a better chance if we are honest. I think east European countries are fed up with western schmucks coming to their country breaking their laws, mistreating women, and generally making a mockery of their system. Witness Andrew Tate.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I’ve wondered what “PS” stood for. Thanks to that clue, I’ve found that “Sisak Police” translates to “Policija Sisak”, or “PS”. So that submission seems to be the police report they submitted to the court when they asked to locate Lloyd. Did they just attempt to find what was going on or were they trying to serve the court docs that were returned?

Post your questions here if you have any and I’ll answer them in a video

I’d want to know if there is any court sanction impending on him if he doesn’t identify himself and current address with the court and is ready to be served papers within a certain timeframe. This can’t go on forever and the case lingers because Lloyd is intentionally AWOL. These people aren’t stupid and would wonder why the docs were undeliverable. Did Dijana refuse them?

I’d also want to know precisely what she told the police about his whereabouts, specifically if she omitted the important fact he no longer resides there.

Perhaps this charade is kept up because if they found out he is no longer a Sisak resident, the case will be thrown out and he’d have to refile in Zagreb?

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Witness Andrew Tate.

Although I am not a fan of this person, he does help quite a lot of men from destroying themselves in the era of me too, and woke culture. although, his approach can be questionable sometimes.

As for the Eastern European thing, it goes a lot deeper than one man, it is political. The former Soviet Union was broken up based on promises that were never fulfilled. The EU has not fulfilled its promises, and that is why we are seeing more and more countries turning to BRICKS. Put simply, the world is sick of the Anglo-American hegemony that has only created chaos around the world.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I’ve wondered what “PS” stood for

I'm also curious ,what does VD stand for ? And it seems there was 2 : VD return delivery , Oct 6 and Nov 30. So I guess both were send to his wife adress ? Or was it ? November 30 he was in California ,but in Oct 6 he was in Zagreb ...Then 14 days later ,Oct 20 , KN made 3 submission , they must have know or been aware about the mistake made the 6 , LE must have told them those doc. were send to the wrong adress ?

Oct 30 the court had a decision \ letter out ( that's Glaciar slow) but it looks like that court letter was a ''return delivery 30 days later ,November 30 .Unless VD means an Affidavit of service in Croatia ? It would be logical to think a commissioner was the one who brought that court letter to ? Was it to Dijana home adress and she refused to sign the form? or he went to LE loft what ever , 🤔 wait, what if this took 30 days cause the commissioner kept going to LE loft ,he was never home , Kim Silvio there must be a date limit to serve legal papers to somebody ? depending on the country of course ? Non? Then the commissioner can send the police to find that person ? The police saw he had a previous adress with his wife , that maybe would explain why they showed up at her place ?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

More trying to connect the dots here...Let's see ,the Police showed up at Dijana home, she must have phone the holidays activist, she was piss ,said: I told you I didn't want to be involve in your STUPID lawsuit ( I wrote stupid cause she looks like she would be to polite to say the F word😜)

He trow a huge tantrum , was not shy to used the F bomb a lot, then to Punish her , he said he would extend his trip till the 27 of Dec using his daughters ,saying it was going to be HER fault if the girls cried at christmas cause there peice of 💩...sorry there "Daddy" was not goig to be there ...to give them there California xmas gift he promise them ( the one he both at the Dollar store of course )...

Now Door number one : He was lying ,like usual, and he did came home to Croatia (wich we should know maybe tomorow if he sing tonight at that event)

Or Door number 2 : he did stay in California ...

Door number 3 : Came home , had to go to the police station for a lot of questioning about his souspicious trip 😁 ,was even more mad and way to tired to do a video about the beard thing, and now he will do another bitching video: Cue the sad music now , On how his mental health break was totally ruin, blaming the magnificent 7 , croatia court system, how the police traumatize his children's when they went looking for him 😭 at there home , The kids Xmas is now also ruin ! So now he needs a lot of time to sort this mess out , that's why he won 't do any videos ,hope his subscriber will understand bla bla bla , (please still send money... ), he will be back with new and improved videos, bla bla bla ,( but will need Money for that ...)

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

VD - Venereal disease? 🤷‍♂️

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

As good a reason as any to return it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit