It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2650 Replies latest jw friends

• Debra02
    Debra02

Pasta hour lol that's brilliant lol lol

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

As long as one is parodying someone else, there is no way they can sue you for imitating their voice either naturally or with AI.

The only way it can become actionable legally is if the person was attempting to impersonate and pass themselves off as the real Lloyd. Pastahour made it pretty clear that it was a parody.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Can we get AI Lloyd in a rap song explaining his Thailand adventures?

Wifey wasn’t chill

So I went fo’ a thrill

Bangla St that’s where that shit’s happenin’

We just chillin’, all you bitches imaginin’

Cara pronounced Sara, that’s who I talkin ‘bout

My nuts on her chin, that ain’t no doubt

Hoes see my pics, and D, she start hatin’

We separated bitch, you know I just datin’

I no live in no jungle just like a monk

She sell some kush, but I ended up with skunk

Kangaroo bitch set me up, so I gotta bounce

Back on da ‘Tube, I’m finna pounce.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

"Cara pronounced Sara" doesn't get enough attention. And by attention, I mean mockery.

It was easily the most cringe part of that letter, and those letters are wall-to-wall cringe. It has such a 'stop mispronouncing the name of the whore I was cheating with' vibe to it that you have to wonder how he could read that line and think 'yeah, I pwned my wife with that line' instead of 'holy shit I am such a terrible human being.'

And this was all before he went on that livestream to explain how Kim tattling on him was the worst betrayal ever.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    "Cara pronounced Sara" doesn't get enough attention. And by attention, I mean mockery.

He was trying to humiliate her by going into these details about who he was with. This was the same guy who asked her to purchase condoms for him prior to the trip, so it’s all related.

By dishing out personal details like the pronunciation of her name, her possible occupation and her return to Bangkok, he was also trying to make his wife believe that she wasn’t a hooker. Him going there and purchasing sex wasn’t in line with his stated purpose of seeing if younger women could still be attracted to him. If he’s paying them, it completely negates that point.

I believe Dijana saw through all that, understood the game he was trying to play by painting a picture that he had a lot of options elsewhere, and she called out his bullshit. If his recent comedy routine is anything to go by, I’d say she has been vindicated. Lloyd seems to never get a woman past the initial date(s) and they do not want to pursue it further.

The best revenge is happiness. I think the contrasts between where those two are in their own personal lives right now couldn’t be more vivid.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Looks like Lloyd's most recent video has 34k views and his patreon membership is up to 364.

While the recent doctrinal and rule changes in the JW religion may increase his income temporarily, I doubt that making anti-JW activism one's primary source of income is sustainable.

As the GB abolishes their cultic rules and doctrines and makes JWism mainline, the religion will no longer be an authoritarian threat. So why would anyone pay Lloyd money to rail against doctrines and rules the JWs no longer practice?

It looks like the GB may be the ones who will "bring down the Tower," leaving Lloyd out in the cold.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    As the GB abolishes their cultic rules and doctrines and makes JWism mainline, the religion will no longer be an authoritarian threat. So why would anyone pay Lloyd money to rail against doctrines and rules the JWs no longer practice?

Excellent point. I'm also thinking that he might get a slight uptick in members if he kicks out more content. Right now, with all the changes to JWs, it's easy to comment on WT without doing a lot of research or relying on someone else to feed you info on legal cases... a perfect scenario for lazy asses like him.

Plus, more people might be searching for content, to find out what's going on. So he might have a good month or two ahead of him but again, it's all bubble and burst with his useless self.

WT has also never been drying up as much as what I'm seeing right now. They think these changes will retain members but it just makes people question their credibility all the more. Sure, some diehards will gobble up the "new light" BS but others are like, if you're changing so much, that means you didn't know what you were talking about last year, last decade, etc. A lot of diehard JWs also like the idea of being as different as possible... no beards, jackets and ties, and skirts really made them "stand out from the world." Now they're losing their holier-than-thou identity. So they're bound to lose more members than keep them with this rubbish, which also means less work for Lord of the Fries over here.

In the meantime, anyone wanna guess what this is all about? I'm thinking he's getting such a shitty turnout for his conference calls, he's opening the door to other, less deserving members. All of one little heart between the two posts. His ego must be starving.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

With the Gluttonous Bozos dropping their standards, even slobs like Lloyd will fit right in! Maybe The Great Neck-Bearded One is contemplating his return to the Fold?

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

I was just watching his second to latest video review of 2023 worst videos. He says please forgive me if I don’t cover the same things I have all covered and then does exactly that.

He even says if Tibor is gracious so I’m not sure if this was filmed a long time ago?

• Simon
    Simon
    He was trying to humiliate her by going into these details about who he was with. This was the same guy who asked her to purchase condoms for him prior to the trip, so it’s all related.

Yeah, to me it just screams - "see how much I care about her, that I'm going to point out how to pronounce the name of the woman I'm cheating with to my wife"

Peak cringe but also deliberately humiliating, because he's an abusive prick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit