Breaking News: Anthony Morris III no longer serving on the Governing Body

by WingCommander 760 Replies latest jw friends

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

What’s FDS?

oh faithful and discreet slave

so now there are only 9 members of the FDS?

I can see a lot of rank and file having questions and questioning a lot of the nonsense they have swallowed over the years

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

Someone in the comments here said he had a disagreement with Steve Lett and that’s why they booted him out

https://www.youtube.com/live/lTfMtiNXLkU?feature=share

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    Since only the GB is FDS, he is no longer FDS.

Huh? That is not official doctrine, they have FDS all over the world but are represented by the GB and only the GB distribute the "food" but the GB are not the only FDS according to their doctrines.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    "A reliable source in Bethel told me one of his daughter in laws accused him of getting drunk in family gatherings. His 2 sons also serve in Bethel one even is a member of the U.S. branch committee.
    His 2 sons are being investigated by the branch for covering up daddy's addiction.
    There's a probability that his oldest son might also be removed from the branch committee."
  • Sanchy
    Sanchy
    Huh? That is not official doctrine, they have FDS all over the world but are represented by the GB and only the GB distribute the "food" but the GB are not the only FDS according to their doctrines.

Notsurewheretogo you need to keep up with Jehoober's chariot

• Festus
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Morris can still identify himself as the Faithful and Debauched Slave, I suppose.
  • Gorb
    Gorb

He was populair by many of my family members because of his straight talk.

This is huge.

G.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I'll drink to that!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I can't help but think this has something to do with Pennsylvania. There's ten now (one due to be served). One Elder suicide. Shapiro was as good as his word.

Has Morris stepped down to avoid being subpoenaed as a governing Body member ????

Apparently they're in the process of investigating if the "cover up" went higher than the congregation elders...so we're talking COs, Branch and of course HQ.

We know it did and does!! Maybe they're planning on removing any GB members who were in positions of authority during the period the crimes took place ie the service committee would be one area.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit