Breaking News: Anthony Morris III no longer serving on the Governing Body

by WingCommander 760 Replies latest jw friends

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Now that the passenger log for Jeffrey Epstein's private jet is going to be public!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Oh the show is just starting

The WT youth movement is upon us. You’ll see WT finally enter the 21st century and relax their dress and grooming policy. Prepare to see the first pic of a neatly trimmed bearded JW at a door & perhaps a pantsuit for the ladies but the same old BS.

And 1914 will be like the recently abandoned 1935 anointed doctrine. Still in place but never mentioned.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Everything here is very speculative until more is revealed or known about the situation.

Personally, I don't buy the stepped down for health reasons or personal reasons as that would totally go against the 'Faithful and Discreet Slave' doctrine they have conjured up. If Christ has selected old Tony, then being closer to death means being closer to the heavenly reward as not just one of the 144,000 but of the specially chosen FDS (may be there are even two classes within the 144,000 lol).

On the other hand the FDS doctrine can be bent to show the FDS is a 'flexible' arrangement for dispensing 'spiritual food at the correct time' and therefore can be and is a much a body that changes regularly.

• GoverningBobby
    GoverningBobby

So let's say that in 3 months, Lloyd Evans gets AMIII on his show for an exclusive interview. Would you watch it? 😂😂😂

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

"Some of us here have seen GB after too many drinks. They didn't get removed for it.

I suspect that this is a Red Herring to deflect from the PA investigation which likely involves him in some way. He is not a pedo but his relationship with Ted Jaracz put him in the crosshairs for being called out as an enforcer - a shielder of pedophiles - a bully toward victims.

The timing is just darn suspicious."

Suspicious...I agree. Especially if he helped Ted J craft current child abuse policies.

Where Tony "retires" to will be telling. In the USA or offshore...in a Hague participant or someplace with limited legal reciprocity.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I wonder how long this image will remain on the cult's website...especially if it turns out that there's a connection between GB Tony Morris & the Statewide Pennsylvania CSA investigation:

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

That image wouldn't last too long at all,,,,Captain Obvious.

• Yomama
    Yomama

dum da dum da dum

• joey jojo
    joey jojo
    raymond frantz
    Tony Morris departure is not accidental it coincides with the 2 NEW governing body members being brought in only last month. I believe Mark Sanderson who sees himself as the new Nathan Knorr is moving the strings behind the scenes. In the same way Nathan Knorr oversaw the massive changes after the embarrassing reign of Judge Rutherford so it is now. Mark Sanderdon wants to see off the old guard, Tony,Lett and Sam that are 3 embarrassing fools that have damaged the organisation the past 20 years with the mishandling of pedophilia cases and the demise of the religious to nothing more but a very toxic brand

For arguments sake, if the plan was to replace 2 old GB with 2 new ones, it is a tough call as to who will be the next to go. Its between Herd or Lett definitely, in my mind Herd goes before Lett.

In one way it will be a shame to see TM3 go, because he can always be counted on for some bizarre rant and provides entertainment. Morris, Lett and Herd are the characters of the GB. The 2 new guys look way too sober to provide any real fun.

• Yomama
    Yomama

losch will go

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit