Breaking News: Anthony Morris III no longer serving on the Governing Body

by WingCommander 760 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorb
    Gorb

What does this all to the rank and file? Their favorite, funny GMIII gone... must have some impact!

G.

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

If I remember right from all the covid GB updates, fat Tony was the most outspoken for these harmful vaccines.

he actually said the words “go get vaccinated”

there was a time to start with when someone could argue they always said “your own personal choice” at the start they never pushed so fiercely but then fat Tony changed that and he was the first to say “it’s clear what the Faithful Slaves stance is on being fully vaccinated”

now the truth is coming out that these vaccines were not safe or effective and have killed tens of millions and damaged the health of billions of people.

maybe fat Tony is the fall guy so the rest of the GB can say Jehovah didn’t get it wrong we were infiltrated by the evil slave the scripture talks about, he was the one who gave direction to be fully vaccinated

• Rijk
    Rijk

Good morning,

Morris: "Wash hands, keep your distance, wear mouth cap, let vaccinate.

https://jehovah.nu/letter2022.pdf

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

That’s an interesting theory about the connection between Jaracz and Morris, in the implementing of child safeguarding policies. Maybe they needed to distance themselves from TM3 before things got too hot.

• Listener
    Listener

I would expect it will be clear as to whether he was booted out or stepped down voluntarily soon.

They have plenty of morning worship recordings. They could easily upload one he has given within a short period of time if there was no wrongdoing.

I don't think they would want any negative gossip if it wasn't necessary.

This situation is going to put a lot of mistrust in the minds of some JWs. How do they know what to make of his past talks/morning worships/GB updates/GB monthly broadcasts now that he is no longer a GB?

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

Rijk what a brilliant letter.

I have forwarded your letter to several people.

Thank you so much for all the work you put into this.

Yes Tony really was the most outspoken member for the jabs. He said the words go get vaccinated!

Brother Morris formerly of the Governing Body also said:

"Many of our brothers and sisters have benefited from that vaccination. In some parts of Bulgaria, for example, churches say vaccines are devil's poison."

those who said this were nearer to the truth than Jehovah who still hasn’t changed the direction to stay fully vaccinated.

this could be the reason why Tony is kicked out as the fall guy for the vaccines

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Has he grown a conscience? Is he afraid of losing his money, home, be destroyed in court, the ship is sinking

Looks good on him

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Announcement

On Wednesday, February 22, 2023, it was announced at World Headquarters that Brother Anthony Morris III is no longer serving as a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

……..

Oh boy, that sounds something like a congregation announcement when an elder has been deleted. There are no words of thanks for years of service, nothing to soften the blow. I agree that calling him Brother suggests he was not d/f’d and I think apostasy is unlikely, knowing him .

No doubt we will hear plenty of rumours but to be honest, we may never know why.

I am not sorry to see him gone.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    joey jojo: The 2 new guys look way too sober to provide any real fun.

I wonder if that's part of the plan, to get people who deliver the message as blandly and as on-point as possible.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

It has been pointed out that the governing bodies talks often seemed to contradict each other.

Maybe now will usher in an era of bland monotonous company men who do not refer to the smell of burning flesh, talk about their wartime experiences and do not light any matches during their keynote addresses...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit