Breaking News: Anthony Morris III no longer serving on the Governing Body

by WingCommander 760 Replies latest jw friends

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

The biggest question of all is how he got selected to be a GB member in the first place 😂 second question is how he got an appointment in congregation.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

I think it is quite possible that Tony Morris received a liver transplant accompanied with blood transfusions and I think he might have told governing body members that he thinks blood transfusions are acceptable, and was removed as a governing body member for those reasons. The following is why.

- At https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5144908181012480/can-this-rumor-true the opening post says "Rumor has it there is “new light” (gag!) regarding blood and organ transplants since a recent royal member on the WTS board" [apparently referring to a governing body member] "found reason to ok one for himself!"

- A number of posts on this website say that governing body probably wants to remove the blood transfusion policy. I think I also read that some of the governing body members think the blood transfusion policy should be ended. I think it is quite possible that some governing body members have tried to convince other governing body members that the blood transfusion policy should be ended, and that they might have urged a vote by the governing body on the matter.

- A number of posts on this website say the Anthony (Tony) Morris III drinks alcoholic drinks excessively.

- Drinking alcohol excessively for years often results in alcoholic fatty liver disease and that can result in cirrhosis of the liver. Cirrhosis of the liver is very harmful.

- Anthony (Tony) Morris III is over weight and elderly and those are both risk factors for fatty liver disease.

- If someone receives a liver transplant they also have to have many units of blood transfusions. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2967283/ says "Liver transplantation also is associated with the use of large volumes of blood, considerably more than with most other surgical procedures."

• Hellothere
    Hellothere
    The memorial is coming up soon. Out of respect if he still one of 144000 they would have announced things after memorial. Could it be that he's not of thee 144000 any longer and can't take part of memorial? If everyone could see he wasn't taking part of bread wine then he couldn't be part of GB anymore. So they decided to remove him before memorial
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

@Disillusioned JW:

As someone who's parent required a liver transplant, there ARE facilities in the USA that specialize in "bloodless" transplants. The donour liver is thoroughly washed out of blood. Even though it's spongy, it's pretty thorough. Also, you do NOT require several bags of whole blood for the transplant. My mother went thru just this. You can also pack and re-use your own blood if necessary. Now, that is apparently a "no-no" in JW-land for some dumb reason, but people still do it.

I can tell you this; TOMO3 wasn't anywhere near far along enough to require a liver transplant. He was still on his feet, of good colour, no jaundice, etc.

If anyone required a blood transplant, or possibly a BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT, it would be Stephen Lett. He had all the signs of some sort of cancer, possibly leukemia. He got very thin for a while, so much so that his clothes were hanging off of him, Then, he came back all puffy, probably from steroids to help him cope. Now, he's evened out and looking healthier than he has in a long time. So my bet, if ANYONE got any sort of banned procedure like bone marrow transplant, blood transfusions or related products, it's LETT. After all, he's got a lot of money left to live for and spend. He's a millionaire!

Now, TOMO3 could in fact be on death's door. That Morning Worship announcement yesterday about "praying for his family", tells me he may have a stroke, heart attack, or possibly late-stage cancer discovered and is near death. He may have stepped down to spend his remaining days with family. This right now, seems VERY plausible.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I think it very plausible that he is facing health issues, possibly something terminal. Not at all unusual for a person of his age.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Thanks WingCommander for your reply to my comment. Your reply is very informative.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Great point mentioned in Reddit:

Honestly I'm wondering why they'd announce it at all.

Why the need to announce it worldwide now and fast?

I think it very plausible that he is facing health issues, possibly something terminal. Not at all unusual for a person of his age.

Well he would not be removed though, all other ill GB members stay on til death even if they do no duties, they can still be on the GB and have their experience. Whilst he may have health issues I can't see that being the reason for no longer being on the GB nor the very small formal announcement without the words around his service.

• Freemail
    Freemail

It means nothing. The world still spins and JWs will carry on as usual.

Everybody should just get on with life and stop obsessing over trivialities like this religion.

• llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

TM3 getting kicked out may be the only way the Borg can get out of this mess. Blame him for how it looks like Jehovah was wrong to give direction to be fully vaccinated.

They are in an impossible situation where they claimed Jehovah knows the vaccines are good and he helped 99% get fully vaccinated.

Now the truth is coming out about just how very harmful these vaccines are who is ever going to trust the direction from Jehovah ever again?

No matter how much we hear follow direction or bad things will happen people can rightly say just like the direction to be fully vaccinated? Bad things happen if you follow direction from Jehovah.

now they have a fall guy in TM3. It wasn’t Jehovah who gave wrong direction it was the evil slave who turned out to be Fat Tony.

the only way out of this mess and the only way to do a U turn on vax mandates for schools without making it look like Jehovah was wrong.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Anthony Morris III said, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.” Oh, wait... That was Jesus! Anthony Morris wants every apostate dead with mangled flesh, roasted like a hot dog.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit