Masks Are Coming Off

by minimus 137 Replies latest jw friends

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Thomas: those types of articles are full of opinion and conjecture. Actual studies in Israel and other places have shown a 98% efficacy and zero deaths nor has any vaccinated person become an infection vector 2 weeks after being immunized. Nobody is saying there is a remote chance that you aren’t a carrier (although the science has shown it is unlikely) or that you can’t get other unvaccinated people sick.

That’s like saying that kids should never go to school because there are some people that for some reason don’t want to give their kids an MMR or polio vaccine. At that point it’s not your responsibility anymore and if a polio outbreak happens, nobody blames the kid that was a vaccinated carrier.

This virus isn’t nearly as debilitating or spreads a lot slower and less frequently than polio. It’s a bad flu for most people. Once you get this ‘flu shot’ you are no more likely to die or spread the virus and the masks can go.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

The one world government, globalist agenda where this slightly more serious variant of the flu is concerned has been, is now, and always will be until Covid-19 case numbers (and Covid-19 related deaths) drop to 0% of their peak level and also until at least 100% of the population is vaccinated from Covid-19, people will still be required to a wear a mask, isolate from the rest of humanity, and sacrifice at the altar of "science".

That is why the narrative changes almost every week.

• jhine
    jhine

Just, of course my neighbour needs to take responsibility for herself and her actions . My whole point is that with freedom comes responsibility .

The discussion is about the wearing of masks . They don't stop you from catching anything, they stop you from emitting viruses into the air when you exhale. So my neighbour could wear 6 masks at a time and she will be doing her bit to not pass covid to someone else . It won't stop her from catching it . Me wearing my mask will reduce the risk of me passing it on to her. As l don't want to be responsible for her death l do wear my mask . Why should her life be put at risk by someone else refusing to do their bit and take responsibility for their actions ? That is why governments everywhere have made these laws, to protect the vulnerable people, to stop hospitals being overwhelmed and stop the spread of a killer disease.

Laws are necessary when people don't exercise the responsibility that comes with freedom.

Jan

• minimus
    minimus

Triple mask yourself and no one will even get the flu again. Nobody gets the flu anymore!

• jhine
    jhine

Min , l take your point that flu is ever present. I don't think that anyone is expecting covid to just disappear altogether. Surely the best hope is that when everyone is vaccinated life can return to normal with deaths at a minimum . Until everyone is vaccinated then we all need to do what we can to keep the infection rate as low as possible.

Jan

• minimus
    minimus

I’m not planning on getting a vac

• jhine
    jhine

I've had mine and not turned purple or grown extra arms ....... yet .

Jan

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Either way we are saying good bye to this virus problem this year.

Restrictions will be lifted in well vaccinated countries, travel border crossing will resume with some possible restrictions to countries which haven't been immunized completely.

Pre pandemic social activities will return.

Thank humanity and higher education for saving us.

No gods to thank this time

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

the best hope is that when everyone is vaccinated life can return to normal with deaths at a minimum

I respectfully disagree. Already of the three variants of COVID has been found to have no less than 23 mutations. Each variant with it's multitude of mutations will be used as the excuse of the day to tighten down the restrictions, the mask mandates, the mandates about who you can be around, when you can be around them, and where you can go.

IMO, the best hope is for people to finally get a backbone and realize government is NOT your nanny, and does nothing FOR their citizens. The sole purpose of government is to grow government.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

We have governments to thank for protecting their populations, as well financing and distributing the vaccines which is going to put their populations back to a state of normalcy.

Is it valid to be overly critical and disrespectful for these people's objectives and endeavors ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit