Masks Are Coming Off

by minimus 137 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus
    If there is ANY spike in the virus it will be blamed on the unmasking not the thousands of illegal immigrants coming in the country with Biden’s directives.
  • Justmemorph
    Justmemorph

Its even better than that min. If the virus spikes for any reason, no mask was the reason. If the number of cases falls then the vaccine saved the day.

• minimus
    minimus

Just , you're right!

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Ok anonymous, sorry but I'm calling you out on some of your comments.

'It takes 6 - 12 months to learn how to properly wear masks'. Really??? I tried to google that statement and found nothing because on the surface your comment sounds like a steaming pile of horse poo. Could you please provide evidence that this is the case. I mean, you could learn a lot of things in 12 months, I find it almost unbelievable that it takes that long to learn how to wear a mask properly. I have nurses in my family and I have never heard of anything like that.

Also, once again, lockdowns definitely work when they are implemented properly. Please take a look at the data from Australia that proves the case. You mention 'worldwide data' but you only cite states in the U.S. as evidence mandated lockdowns don't work. Did those states have strict border closures to prevent unnecessary movement? If so, for how long?

Jhine, I agree with your comment about a conspiracy. You couldn't get Russia and America to agree on the weather, yet they are all in this covid conspiracy together?

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Biden could not find his has with his hands super glued to it.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Masks don't work and they know it. Most masks are like trying to keep flies out with chicken wire.

• minimus
    minimus

I wear a mask because in most places it’s a requirement. The masks are often not worn correctly, too loose, dirty too open, etc. I saw online a girl take off her thong in a line so she could have a “mask” on. She followed the mandate.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It will not be allowed to stand. Instead, Komodo Dragon Harris will force, on a national level, double masks even after we are all injected with our Type 1 Diabetes Shots (in the form of the vaccine). Small businesses will never again be allowed to open, and we will all serve one giant company (which will be walmart). They will decide who stays open, they will decide what we can and cannot have, and they will be used to enslave the whole human race. All under George SCUM-os, who is working in behalf of the reptilians to prepare the planet for them to inhabit.

And, those double masks will be mandatory even when you are home alone. No more of that "when you are in a public place and unable to maintain "social(??)" distance". No more "when you are in a place of business or on public transportation". We will be double masked at all times, except when doing something that requires solids or liquids to enter or exit our mouths or when washing your face or changing your double masks. And that is despite everyone having mandatory Type 1 Diabetes shots.

Do masks work? Of course not, but that is not why we "need" them. We "need" them so we can be dehumanized and prepared for total enslavement. All in accordance with what that filthy bible has as its end goal--the total enslavement of the whole human race under joke-hova. This is all the proof I need that people have already served jesus too much. Joke-hova, too.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

If you guys are convinced masks don't work, make sure your surgeon removes his if you are ever in the unfortunate position of needing surgery.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

In all the houses I've ever lived in, I've always locked the front & back doors, every night, without fail.

Why? If someone really wants in, all they have to do is throw a brick through the window and climb in. In some cases, even simpler - just break the glass beside the door, reach in, and turn the bolt.

Likewise, I lock my car every time I park in a public place.

Why? If someone really wants to steal my car or search it for valuables, he'll just break a window.

So why all the obsession with locking things up? It's not 100% foolproof, so why bother?

We bother because it "discourages the amateurs". Most thefts are crimes of opportunity - the thief can easily gain access, no one is looking, he can be in and out in a few seconds. Locking the doors prevents most thefts, though, again, not foolproof.

Why wear a mask? The virus can still get through, right?

Sure - masks are not 100% foolproof. No one has ever said they are perfectly effective at preventing transmission.

But they "discourage the amateurs" - in the case of the virus, they stop the majority of any exhaled virus from getting too far.

It's not perfect, it's not 100% effective - but it's the best, cheapest, most effective way to help (not fully prevent - help) control the spread. Even if X% of the population don't wear it correctly, the rest of the [100 - X]% still make things better.

It's literally the least you can do to try to control the spread of a deadly contagious disease.

By now I shouldn't be, but I continue to be amazed & depressed at how such an astonishingly high percentage of the population more highly values their own hurt sensibilities due to "it's wrong for the guv-mint to tell me what I gots to do" vs. any concern over spreading disease to vulnerable people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit