Masks Are Coming Off

by minimus 137 Replies latest jw friends

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Holy s**t say it aint so! The vaccine has untended side effects that may be lethal??? The most tested vaccine in history??? No! Cant be.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-europe-countries-suspend-blood-clot-worries/

They already removed it and put something else. They don't want anyone to know the Truth.

• Simon
    Simon

Political logic:

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

All I can say is HOO HOO Covid is over

Lets get the party started !

23 random things that'll make you instantly happy | HelloGiggles

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@Rocketman: Now, now. Even though we have a vaccine, and even though it’s (by all public measures so far) more effective than the flu vaccine, and even though the virus is less dangerous than the flu for people under 60, we still have to get to a new normal. Remember, Biden said that maybe .... just maybe... by July 4th we could be permitted and blessed by our overlords to have small groups. Small.

• minimus
    minimus

We can have a small barbecue. That’s nice.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@min: Yes, because even if everyone at the BBQ is vaccinated and immune, we can't be sure the virus isn't in the cocktail sauce. A very large BBQ would have a lot people eating cocktail sauce. There are indications that the combination of BBQ, cocktail sauce, and small measures of freedom cause the vaccine to become ineffective. It's science.

• hoser
    hoser

The health department wants to drag this out as long as they can. Now it’s variants of concern but if you call it by the country where it originated you are a racist.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Though some people say and fear that Covid-19 vaccines alter human DNA, from my research of the Covid-19 vaccines (from sources I consider authoritative on the subject, such as the CDC) I read that they do not alter human DNA. The body receives a harmless fragment of mRNA virus instructions which causes the body to make a harmless portion of the virus, which then causes the body's immune system to recognize that fragment of the virus and to destroy it. The body also destroys the mRNA virus instructions it received.

When we get infected with any virus our bodies begin manufacturing the virus, until our bodies eventually destroy (or otherwise defeat) the virus (or until we die, which is usually many years later and due to other causes, which ever comes first).

After reading about the Covid-19 vaccines and thinking about what I read about them I decided to take the vaccine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit